47

——————Kaduna State, Nigeria

————————11:00pm, Gwamna Road.

I got along more with his Father than any of his family members. They were quite a model family, rich, beautiful and happy. MashaAllah.

Khalifa's Father, Muhammad Kassim Danesi, was from Edo state, Nigeria. He was from, and I quote "Etsako West" part of the state. He also told me how popular his family was. They were a royal family. He also told us the story behind him and Mama Arafah's marriage. It was chaotic.

I had to think Khalifa lied when he told me that his father was strict and reserved. He seemed free and very okay with me. I liked that fact, he was funny, like Khalifa.

Khalifa sat by me, holding my hand in his throughout the night.

Najmah was playing with Aneesah, Ruqayyah and Mama Arafah.

Mama Arafah loved the fabric I got for her. It made me happy.

The night went by quickly and I bonded so well with the Danesi's. A very jovial family.

It was eventually time for us to leave and I and Najmah said our goodbyes and Khalifa drove us to our house.

I was tired.

" you gave me a nice surprise back there" Khalifa started as he drove us. " well, it had to happen, it's what's best for the three of us and I'm very sure it's for the best, Allah knows best" I said as I intertwined our hands. " He knows best indeed, thank you so much"

" Thank you so much too Khalifa"

" we have to process your divorce with Khalid as soon as possible so we can go ahead with the preparations for our wedding" Khalifa said and I sighed a little. It had to happen. I had no future with Khalid anymore. I needed to accept fate and move on.

" Yes, I'll talk to Abbah about it tomorrow Insha'Allah" I answered with a smile. " Thank you very much Faryah"

" Stop thanking me, it's what's right" I answered with a wide smile and I looked at him as he continued driving. " I love you so much Khalifa" I said as I stared at him. I was more than sure that I made the right decision.

"I love you so so much more my love" he answered and smiled charmingly at him. He had extremely cute dimples.

" you got along with my dad more than I thought you would"

" Yea, I thought you said he was strict and apparently reserved"

" He is, you softened him up"

" I'm glad I did"

" you got along with all your in-laws pretty well"

" yes, I'm glad that we're on good terms, Alhamdulillah" I said and smiled at him. " So what kind of wedding do you want?" I never really thought about it. " Something nice, nothing extravagant" I answered with a smile. " we can do that, don't worry, the wedding's going to be based on all what you want, no one's going to force you to add any thing okay?"

" Okay Khalifa" I said as he smiled and showed his dimples. I tried dipping my finger into it and it fit. A deep and cute dimple. " I love you so much" he said and kissed my hand. " I love you so much too" I answered with a wide smile and trusting my heart.