64

—————Los Angeles, California.

——————————Olyster textiles, 6:50am.

" Good morning Mr Olyster, I got you coffee and a croissant, you probably didn't have a decent breakfast this morning" Zarah was being nice. Scary. I literally didn't sleep last night, I was busy estimating funds and going through the names of people who were lost from the explosion. It was too much. Mother moved in with Sophia after we went over to the mansion. He still sent us all away. I was honestly scared of Brandon going crazy. The man didn't deserve that. He was a victim of all this. Mother packed her clothes and important documents and left with Sophia to their home. I was all alone in my condo again. " you brought me breakfast?, how nice"

" well cause I knew you ate nothing since you stay alone now, Mama Zainab told me. You should eat before heading to the conference room, and you also have to address the entire Olyster group LA staff in front of the press, you need your strength" She added as she took an apple out from her bag and handed it to me. " Well thank you Zarah"

" you're welcome" She answered.

" I'll go set up the conference room now, eat up" she said and smiled at me as she left. She really was a beautiful lady.

The coffee wasn't bad, it just couldn't match up to how Faryah made hers. I sipped my coffee as I ate from the croissant and looked through the files in my desk drawer. I told Faryah I was going to sign the divorce papers and maybe I was just kidding myself but she honestly sounded hurt. Like she didn't want the divorce.

I took out the divorce papers from my drawer and looked closely at it. It said I was going to be able to see Najmah anytime I wanted. No restrictions.

At least I was going to be able to see them happy. 

I took my pen from my desk as I took a deep breath. I was ready to sign. It was going to be for a good cause after all. " Mr Olyster, we're ready for you" Zarah called immediately she walked into my office again. It was 7:00am already. " Okay Zarah" I answered as I got up from where I sat. I could just sign it later. " Are you ready?" She asked with a stunning smile and I smiled back at her. " I am, thanks for the coffee" I answered as we walked out of my office. " Anything for Mr Olyster" She replied as we walked side by side to the conference room.

" Good Morning everyone" I greeted immediately I walked into the conference. The seats were full, everyone was here.  " Good morning Mr Olyster" They answered as they all got up to greet me. " I'm sorry but we had to have this meeting this early, I know you all miss your comfy beds"

" We so do Mr Olyster"

" Some of us don't sleep on beds" That was Amanda. Head of Sales. We all laughed at her answer. She was a very funny lady. " Well to those that sleep on floors, I'm not sure you really work here, take your seats please" I said as I sat down and Zarah handed me a file for today. She passed on the same file to the others as they all chit-chatted. I haven't had this chitchat with them since when I lost Faryah and Grandpa Julius. " Some people find hard floors more comfortable than beds sir" She added again. " Well I pity that persons backbone when she's 60" I answered and I heard others snicker.

" well let's get to business, I'm sure you all know why we're here. We need to discuss a budget that is going to help the casualties and the families of the deceased, I need you all to present to me what the hospitals recorded now" I spoke up as Zarah stood by my side. They all nodded and I continued.

" I'll like to start sir, as the head of IT" That was Rosie. The cute lady with harry potter glasses. " Alright Rosita, let's hear what you have to say" I said as I heard the door to the conference room open and a well dressed Brandon walked in with two bodyguards by his side and his secretary.