37.

---------------Los Angeles, California.

-------------------- Olyster Residence ( Morning of Grand Launch and Zainab's Birthday)

" Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you" We all sang as we walked into Mother's room with birthday hats and a small cheese cake with tiny candles on top. Brandon was carrying her breakfast tray, with oatmeal, eggs and sausages, waffles, pancakes and syrup and coffee. " Happy Birthday Mother" Sophia said as she hugged her. " Blow out your candle now, I really want to taste this cheese cake. Khalid made it for you" GrandPa said and I blushed a little. No one could deny that I was a great chef. " oh really, bring it here" Mother said as I came closer to her. " Make a wish Mother" I said as she closed her eyes for some seconds and finally blew off the candles. " Yayy, Happy Birthday Mother" I chirped as I dropped the cake on her bedside table and gave her a light hug. " Thanks son" she answered with a wide smile as I let go of her and let Sophia and GrandPa wish her too. " Happy Birthday darling" I watched as Brandon wished his wife with breakfast in bed. The love they had for each other was still very visible between them. I really hoped me and Faryah would last like this.

" Son, where's Faryah?" Mother asked as GrandPa took the cake from her bedside table. He loved cheese cake. Most especially mine. Faryah was surprisingly still asleep, I woke up by 5 to start preparing her cake and she was still asleep. I went back to check up on her and still found her asleep. I didn't want to disturb her. But it was really weird that she was still asleep by 9:30am. It was really unlike her.  " She's still sleeping Mother" I answered as I Sophia and GrandPa used their fingers to lick the icing off the cake. " She's still sleeping?, it's 9:35, is she okay?" She asked and I smiled at her. " She's fine, she's just tired from yesterday" I answered and she gave me the " are you sure?" look. I nodded and she smiled a little.

I needed to head out to the office. Today was the Grand Launch. Mother only knew that we were throwing a party for her. She didn't know about the Grand Launch. We decided to use Taglyan Complex in 1201 Vine St. It was large and perfect for our Launch. We invited many famous designers also. We invited

Calvin Klein

Donatella Versace

Valentino Garavani

Giorgio Armani

Tom Ford

Coco Chanel

Ralph Lauren

Kate Spade

And a lot more others I can't really remember. These were the popular ones that I could remember. Brandon also wanted to invite Mother's Favourite artist. Liam Payne. 

Today was going to be one hell of a day. I took my bath and got into my casuals. It was already 10:00am. Faryah should be awake by now. I was getting really worried about her. I ate breakfast with Sophia and GrandPa and later went to check up on Faryah. She was still asleep. " I don't know what's going on with you honey, I really hope you're okay" I whispered as I kissed her side burns. " I love you so much" I whispered again and waited a little to see if she was going to wake up. She didn't. I got up from beside her and walked over to the door. She really needed to have a good explanation for what she was putting on and what was going on with her. I slowly closed her door and walked back down the stairs. " She isn't awake yet?" Mother asked as she met me outside her room. I nodded and gave her a small smile. " Are you sure she's okay?" she asked as she walked to where I stood. " She's fine I guess, please take care of her, I'm going over to the office okay, I'll see you guys later, please take care of her mother" I requested and she smiled a little. " I will, come home early okay" She said as I rushed to the stairs. " Sure Mother" I answered.