14.

----------Los Angeles, California

----------------( Same day) Lily Hospital.

" Get out of here" I growled at him as the security ran to us. I watched as he struggled to get up and clean his bloody face. " I only wanted to sort things out with you two, please listen to me" He begged as he tried to move closer to us. I hid mother behind me and growled at him again. " Just leave" the security came towards us and David signalled that it was okay. " I'll see you again Zainab" He said as he turned to go. " Don't even think about it" I shot as he walked out. " Mother are you okay?, did he hurt you?" I asked as I scanned through mothers body for scars or bruises. She hid them perfectly back in Turkey. " I'm fine Son, you didn't need to hurt him" She said as she looked at my face for bruises. " he needed to be beaten, we should file a case against him for harassment" I said as I cupped her pretty face. " that's not necessary" she answered. " He looks like a changed man, I always wanted to see him in a squeaky clean suit back then, not in a drunken state" She thought as she caressed my cheek. He still looked disgusting to me. " He's in the past now mother" I answered, giving her a small smile.

" Don't tell Brandon about all this " she ordered as she pat my face and I nodded. " Good, how's Faryah?"

" Still the same, in her beautiful coma, she's going through a tough time" I said as I put my hands in my pockets. " She really is, I hope she wakes up soon, so all this will be over" She said and folded her arms. " we only hope that she'll be able to identify the culprit" I answered. " We all hope so, Khalid, I'm going to go attend to my patients now okay, I'll see you later at home okay" Mother said as she pecked me goodbye. " Okay mother, I'll see you later, I have to go check out some places too" I pecked her back and gave her a tight hug. " Bye son"

" Bye mother" I watched her leave and took the elevator to go down the stairs. I was going to look for some event venues for our Grand Launch. I had no plans on seeing Pamela, I was going to go over to her place later in the evening. I loved spending the night at her place, the love of my life. I didn't like her staying alone at her place at night. Who knew what could happen.

I left the hospital and went to check out some venues. I couldn't wait for later tonight.

---------------Los Angeles, California.

------------------------ Lily's hospital (Same day)

Sophia

I got out of classes early and went over to the hospital. I felt so guilty for what happened to Faryah, if I hadn't told her to give a statement, the culprit would've let her be. I couldn't bear the guilt if we lost her. I really hoped we didn't. I collected my masks and put them on before going into her room to avoid any slight infection that could cause more damage. I sat on her bed as I watched her sleep, even though she was mute, I still had fun with her. She was like a sister I never had. She was the only one I could accept into our family as my sister. Pamela wasn't even an option. I disliked her right from day one, I was lucky mother shared the same view as I did. " Faryah, I know you can hear me, I am so sorry for dragging you into this" I started as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. " If I hadn't convinced you to testify, you would've been at home now, Faryah please forgive me, I swear I never meant for all this to happen, I would gladly take your place Faryah, I can't bear to lose you, you are the only one I consider a sister and I would die if you lose your life because of me Faryah, Faryah please wake up soon" I cried as I intertwined our hands. I could sit here and watch her all day, she was a beautiful sight, even asleep. " I really want you to wake up so we can bond more, we were starting off very well, Faryah please, be strong and don't forget us, please" I added again. I was feeling very thirsty now. I needed a glass of water or else I was going to pass out. I got up from her bed and walked out of her room, removing the nose mask. There was a dispenser right outside her room. I took a plastic cup and drained some chilled water.