80

---------------Medellin, Colombia.

----------------------------Next day, 5:00pm. Martinez's Villa.

Miss Ji Hae Soo

I was running out of time. Shim Seon Ah was out there and I was a fugitive. Everything I owned, all the properties, the connections, the hitmen, the weapons and the power I had. They were all gone. All because of some ordinary family. I had nothing left. The only person that was giving me a little bit of hope now was Uncle Alejo but he himself was broken because of the words his adopted daughter spat at him.

The girl broke his heart and the old man was sulking.

Yes, Alejandro Martinez was sulking because his daughter failed his test and now he had to kill her.

The same man who had a heart of stone was heartbroken.

It was true that everyone has his weak point. Alexandra Martinez was his.

I was going to make sure I got my revenge on that Faryah Edwards Mustapha before the police got to me. I had to execute my plans as soon as possible. I was going to leave her family alone and go directly for her this time.

Killing both mother and daughter were going to suffice my thirst for revenge now that I didn't know the amount of time I had left before the police caught up with me. I'd honestly rather die than go to jail to where all those peasants were. I wasn't going to be like Jake.

" Tío Alejo, necesito algunos hombres que me ayuden a sacar a la niña Faryah de Los Ángeles y traerla aquí para que pueda tomar su último aliento (Uncle Alejo, I need some men to help me get the Faryah girl from Los Angeles and bring her here so she can take her last breath)" I said to Uncle Alejo as I watched him swallow down another shot of Hennessy in his study. " Por supuesto. Haz lo que quieras (Sure. Do whatever you want)" He answered and smoked his cigar and I left him alone in his study.

I couldn't do anything to help him. For now, before Faryah's brought me, I'm going to torture his daughter until the bitch tells me where Seon Ah is. She sent her on a train to Cartagena, we wouldn't have found out if it wasn't for Tyler. He didn't get to see the address she sent her to but Uncle Alejo's men were already searching for her.

I was going to get a hold of Faryah in only a few hours and I'm going to make sure the way she and her daughter are going to die is going to please me.

Big time.

----------------Los Angeles, California.

---------------------------Valentine's residence, 6:00pm

" Sandra said she's going to come over later tonight so you guys can talk on what you'll wear for your wedding" Sophia said to me as my mind wondered to Zarah. I really couldn't stop thinking about her and the talk we had yesterday. She was with Miss Hae Soo and Alejandro Martinez now and I didn't stop praying for their safety. " cool" I answered as I set the plates on the table for dinner.

Khalid's going to be on his way here immediately he prayed Maghrib in the mosque and I was still off.  I wasn't so excited about the wedding plans and everything, not that I wasn't happy I was getting married or anything. I wasn't even doing anything serious to plan my wedding. Raihannah, Firdaus, Miriam, Ummah and Ummi were all handling everything so I didn't need to disturb myself with plans. I was just not excited, Najmah wasn't here and Zarah has put herself at risk just to save my daughter and finally put an end to the past that's always going to keep on haunting her if she doesn't do anything about it.

Zarah was right about what she told us, if miss Hae Soo's caught just like that, she was going to find a way to come back to us. Luckily, the police were only able to seize her properties and stop all her shady businesses. They arrested like a thousand of her workers and hit men all around the world and they also made sure they apprehended all her partners.