55

——————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

——————————— KLCC Park, Jalan Ampang, City Centre, elevated bridge, 5:30pm.

" How're you?" He asked and smiled at me. I missed his beautiful smile. He looked depressed. To be honest it didn't look like the Khalid I knew. The pain that filled his eyes were like how full an ocean was. He wasn't doing okay. He still looked as handsome as he had always been but he was unhappy. The anger I felt towards him vanished into thin air the minute our eyes met.

I actually kind of missed him. " I'm fine, you?"

" I'm fine too" he answered again and smiled at me. " You know you look more beautiful and cute" Those words weren't going to make me blush like they used to. " Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I answered. The park was as usual, busy.

I watched as he looked at Najmah in her carriage. " Can I carry her please?" He looked like he was honestly going to cry any minute from now. Why was he making me so weak. " Sure" I answered softly and moved forward to unbuckle the belts that held her tight to her carriage. " NajNaj, Abbah" I said sweetly as I fixed her hijab and she played with her hands. " Pa" she answered and laughed a little as she continued speaking baby gibberish. I lifted her up and handed her to Khalid. " Be careful, hold her tight so she won't fall okay" I said as he collected her from my arms. " She's so beautiful" He said as he cupped my daughter's cheeks. " She's your carbon copy" I answered and he nodded. " she is, Najmah, I got something for you" he said sweetly as he took out a purple small teddy bear from the bag I noticed him holding.  It was so cute, she was definitely going to love it.

I watched as she collected the teddy bear with a big smile and I saw how Father and Daughter were bonding. We would have made a great family. The sight of the both of them was so beautiful. " Faryah how did you know that I wanted to name my first daughter Najmah, I don't think I ever told you that" Khalid asked. I never even knew he liked Islamic names. This was new. " oh I don't know, I just like stars so I named her after them, cause she's just like them to. She lights up my dark world" I said and watched him nod. " Oh, my mother used to tell me about them back when we were still in Turkey, I know a lot about stars and I grew up with a great love for the name, I'm glad you unknowingly made my wish come true" he answered and I smiled at him. We would have been in a different situation if he hadn't treated me badly on that particular day.

We would all be happy, we wouldn't be here.

But Allah knows best. It happened for a good reason, I wouldn't have found my family and my true happiness with Khalifa. " I heard you found your family" He said and I nodded with a smile. " Yes, well they actually found me"

" oh that's nice, I saw your pictures on Instagram" he blurted out. He has been stalking me. " oh"

" Yeah and I also saw your pictures with the man you think you're going to marry" the man I think I was going to marry?.

I was going to marry Khalifa, it was what I wanted and only death was going to stop us. Insha'Allah. " he's the man I know I am going to marry, just sign the divorce papers already"

" No, you know I'm not going to sign those damn papers you sent to me, we have a child together, we're a family, why will you want to jeopardize the perfect family for a dumb black dude?" I knew why I found him disgusting. This was why. Why does he keep on acting so arrogant. All the anger and rage I felt towards him came rushing back into my body system. " Dumb black dude?, that dumb black dude behaves more of a father to your daughter than you do, that dumb black dude makes me happy always, he has all my trust and I am very sure he'll never leave my word for a stupid video"