Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 19

Species: Human

Rarity: *Fuck Logic*

Personally: Chill, calm and collective, like crack some jokes, like referencing from his original world mainly Jojo and one of the cultured man alive in Teyvat.

Likes: Lily, Paimon as emergency food, Lumine, the people in Liyue, Emiya, himself, Blacksmith, Jokes, His little sister Miyu, His foster father Kiritsugu, Pressure other people to join his cultured circle, making list about the people he dislike, Sword, Sword and Weapons especially sword.

Dislikes: Alaya, Annoying peoples, Late peoples, Disrespectful peoples, People who love to makes debt, People who relying on him too much, People who kill without reason, Uncultured Swine and etc.

Vision: Steel

Weapon: Weapons especially swords.

Battle Attire:

Power and Abilities:

Mind Eyes: Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Clairvoyance: Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of four kilometers. EMIYA acquires this by applying reinforcement in his eyes.

Magecraft: Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy, such as Reinforcement temporarily increase the essence of the tool and Projection to grasp the structure of the substance and temporarily replicate it.

Sword Trial: Trying out the sword. Test slashes, test swordsmanship. A method to measure the sharpness and performance of swords. He can freely draw out the power endowed to a weapon. If he felt like it, he could even draw out its maximum power to the point of the weapon self-destructing in a single stroke.

Harem King EX: You don't need a descriptions to know how this skill works, don't you?.

Voice-Over

Will be filled in the future.

#This is my first Genshin Impact fanfic I'm sorry if the story will be different since I haven't played the game but the character itself interested me to create this story. Please bear me because just got sick for past days and I haven't fully recovered.

Thanks for passing by, you're all awesome.

Ciao!!!