Chapter Break - Servant

True Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Type: Heroic Spirit, Supervillain, Counter Guardian.
Region: Another World.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Attribute: Human.
Armaments: Depends.
Summon Catalyst: Plastic Chair or Nothing.

Stats

Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Mana: A+
Luck: E
Np: ???

Qualified Servant Classes

Archer, Caster, Avenger

Personal Skill

Clairvoyance B+
Capable of keeping track of fast-moving and invisible object within a range of four kilometers. He acquires this feat simply by applying Reinforcement to his eyes.

Mind's Eye True A
Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Magecraft A
A magecraft that reproduces tools for a few minutes by means of images. Only when the target of projection falls under the category of "sword", the Rank rapidly jumps up to A+.

Sword Trial B
A method to measure the sharpness and performance of swords. He can freely draw out the power endowed to a weapon. If he felt like it, he could even draw out its maximum power to the point of the weapon self-destructing in a single stroke.

Affections of the Vision's World A
The one who is deeply loved by concussions of Vision's world, in some time and place. This skill increased Mana and Mana Regeneration.

Noble Phantasm

Unlimited Blade Works E-A++