Ch 65 - Celestia Descend, Actually Satan vs Unknown God

Mondstadt

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The next day, after the Windblume's ceremony party, I'm currently relaxing in the outside of Mondstadt. Enjoying the sun bath on the tree breach but suddenly a voice startled me.

Andrea: "Bonjour, (Y/N)-chan. Did you miss me? The favourite Goddess of yours is here..."

(Y/N): "*growled* Out of all people this useless Goddees that was disturbed me and I never recalled projecting a single care you were being here or not... Oh, my shit Luck!"

Andrea: "Hey! Your Luck is already "Emiya" don't blame them..."

This bitch... always gone in all of my fights and just suddenly showed up right now and asked if I'm miss her or not?! What's wrong with her!?

(Y/N): "*sighed* Whatever... What do you want?"

Andrea: "Just want to give you a warning because-"

I suddenly jolted up as sense a danger and throw myself to the side before landed safely on the ground, narrowly dodged an attack.

I'm looking up, saw a small black cube that in my previous position instantly gets bigger and swallowed up anything that was caught by it.

(Y/N): "What the fuck is that!?"

I sense a figure descending behind me and it was a woman.

She has long white hair, golden colored eyes and a strange pupils pattern while wearing a strange white clothes

She has long white hair, golden colored eyes and a strange pupils pattern while wearing a strange white clothes. It's notably that she's a beautiful woman and busty one.

Should I add her into my harem?

No... I must focus in the current matter.

Stop wasting your time being down bad, (Y/N)! Show your motivation instead.

(Y/N): "Who the hell are you!?"

???: "You... Sin of Humanity... must perish in this land"

She raised her hand and from behind, a thousand small black cubes formed into something like tentacles and flying toward me.

I raised my hand before projecting a single blade while reinforced my whole body. I can't fly like her then there's only one choice to fight in this situation...

"Fake Eight-Boats Leaps... Usumidori!"

And that was to raised my dexterity and agility.

Quickly, I used the effect of this fake Noble Phantasm to outspeed her attacks that were coming straight to me, that were trying to break my balance or at least to touch me with the cube.

I narrowed my eyes, begin formulating plans and exploring her attacks patterns as saw, that as the cubes increased in number... Her black glove on hands also reduced in length.