Chapter Break

This is sadly not a chapter. It's just a few information about the story and I need to ask a few questions to you guys.

Firstly, should I write lemon or not? Because, you know, I kinda don't want to break the female characters image if I write one as usually it will be out of character and usually lemon will only gathered horny readers (I'm sorry even though I'm horny too, Lol) That's why I'm still deciding to write lemon chapters or not.

And so, I'll let you guys decide it. Answer here with (Yes) or (No).

Secondly, if you guys are wondering if the MC could projected Excalibur or Caliburn, the answer is yes as he has experienced to projected divine construction. It's just the power is not at the same level with the original ones.

Thirdly, I'm currently thinking about how to develop the MC bonds with the female characters in Inazuma as honestly, I love them and their designs. Sara and Ayaka are being first, Raiden Shogun/Ei is being second, Yae Miko is being third and Yoimiya is the last.

Fourthly, and to tell you guys, I don't play Genshin Impact at all. I don't have good smartphone, nor have a PC to play it. That's why, I'm sorry if I can't grasp the characters personality right.

And lastly, thank you for being here. I appreciate it. Thanks guys for reading my story, as long as you all here I'll be motivated to write this story even though, I'm still waiting for next update since I don't have enough materials to write this.

You all awesome.
Adios!