Ch 107 - The Last Farewell Within Sacred Sakura

Within the Realm of Consciousness, the sound of clashing steels along with loud rumbles of thunder could be heard echoing through the dimension. It's been unknown how long this battle is going to coming it's end.

In every swings Raiden Ei delivered, the stronger she's get which made the Shogun is slowly being pushed back even after achieved her Godhood.

Even before a God, Ei's will and determination were never wavered.

She's believe in change...

And wanted to applied such protocols for the better Inazuma.

The one only prevented her for doing such thing is the Shogun who is stood before her. The Guardian of Eternity.

Within the battle, Lumine and Paimon is in the background as knew intervene with such battle will make them lost their life.

All they could do is just waving flags with Ei's picture, giving her emotional support from afar.

Then what about the handsome devil, (Y/N)... well, he's still sitting on the plastic chair four kilometer away, as shoving popcorn into his mouth and enjoying the show.

With his Clairvoyance, he capable saw the battle from a far without trouble.

(Y/N): "It's like I'm watching Dante and Vergil fight. Just like what sibling usually does, but in this case, should I call it the mother and daughter fight?"

Said him after softly chuckles to himself as savoring every delicious pieces of popcorn that's entered his mouth.

(Y/N): "Man... this popcorn is so fucking delicious. I'll make another one later"

The scene the goes back to the battle, where Ei is being launched back by a wide swing from the Shogun before slowly standing up again.

Shogun: "This time... It will be my win. If you can't even holding in this fight, you will never hold the erosion, Ei..."

Ei: "I'll endure it... this will of mine. I will carried it within... and will never be eroded! Forever!"

Sudden determination rise within Ei's well being as clutching the sword firmly, lighting starts enveloping her body and surrounding. The thunder is raging wild as striking the air around the area... it's strong yet feel so calm as a sudden scene is playing in her mind.

The scene of the past...

Makoto: "If your ideal is to seek stillness in eternity then mine is to seek true happiness even in short time... as such as that is worth of our trouble..."

Ei: "But Makoto... We have already lost many soldiers in the war just to protect Inazuma-"

Makoto: "I know. It's our darkest of time yet Happiness can be found even in this era, if one only remembers to keep pushing through..."

Ei: ".........."

Makoto: "It's okay to be weak but it's not okay to stay weak... so, don't be afraid of change, Ei... the future is still so far away to be sight just with our eyes..."

Ei: "I'm sorry but I won't change that easily... my ideal of stillness can't be shaken just by words"

Makoto: "Fufufu... We'll see about that"

Then another scene is played in her mind. The day when she fought (Y/N) in her dimension.

(Y/N): "Death is uncertainty. I ensures you that it'll definitely happen. I must do what I can to protect the one I loves and let them cherish in their short lives... Whatever bitter end I must face..."