Ch 98 - The Case is Closed and New Enemy Appears

(Y/N) and Heizou continue walking downstairs and each step taken, the smell of rotten corpses got stronger which made even the detective to cover up his nose with hand.

He's looking to the side toward (Y/N) which was enough surprised him as his face is still unchanging, still sharp and focused.

And then...

As they arrives at the bottom of the basement, they couldn't believe what they saw...

Corpses literally scattered around the room, some of them are eaten by worms and few of them are still fresh.

(Y/N) widened his eyes in surprises as senses the room's atmosphere which makes him quickly grabs Heizou by hand and throw him back outside the room.

Then, the door is closed and locked by itself.

Heizou: "Damn it! Why did he threw me back outside all of sudden!?"

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*fake coughs* Alright ladies and gentleman, welcome to the torture room. Hmm, there are some fresh meats around, I see..."

Said him before walking closer toward two corpses that's pinned on the wall and by the size, they are children around Klee's age.

One of them is male and the other is female.

(Y/N)'s inspecting the corpses and saw that both of their arms chopped off if he looks by the wounds.

(Y/N): "Do you guys need a hand? Oh, I'm sorry, you need both of them..."

Said him before chuckles as saw their arms are beneath them. (Y/N) couldn't help but noticed that their nails were being pulled out forcefully before they cut their arms off.

(Y/N): "The Abyss really know how to torture people..."

Across these children there are man and woman that sat and being chained on the chair with opened up eyes, which (Y/N) comes to conclusion, that these adults were being forced to watch them torture the kids.

(Y/N) then approach the dead woman and saw that her mouth is opened up.

(Y/N): "Wait... Did she bit off her own tongue and swallowed it!? Damn, this woman is freaking metal"

Swallowed up your own tongue will lead to suffocating yourself, and this woman died by that... then, he's walking closer to the other one and saw that his eyes opened up with dried tears on his cheeks which made (Y/N) realized about something before looking at the child's dead bodies that pinned on the wall.

(Y/N): "Don't tell me... You two are their parents!? Oh, damn... watching your kids got tortured really drove you insane, huh..."

Said him calmly before walking away and looking at another three bodies that also pinned on the wall like a cross, each of their arms and feet were being nailed to the stone wall.

(Y/N): "I guess, the Abyss is fan of Jesus"

He then looking below those corpses and saw that their intestines were gushing out which made him shake his head for a few times and thinking that the Abyss is really pro at this.

(Y/N) count them and there's still one left which he couldn't find it as walking around before his feet stumble upon something on the ground.

It was a burned corpses.

(Y/N): "Oh, didn't know that the Abyss loved barbeque as well..."

He chuckles to himself before took a sit in the stairs and thinking about all of the shit he sees now.