Ch 45 - Leaving Inazuma

After the date, both of (Y/N) and Raiden Shogun are found themselves back to the Throne room but something piqued his interest as he saw a white cat approached the leader of this nation.

Shogun: "Oh my, you're hungry? I thought the head maid already give you some nutrients..."

The cat snuggle at her feets as purring cutely which caused (Y/N) to knell down and petting the said cat.

(Y/N): "Who it is?"

Shogun: "It's a cat that was I found near a small shrine. It seems, he lost his owner. I just feels that he was alone... same as me and so, I decided to took care of it"

(Y/N): "What's his name?"

Shogun: "Tama..."

(Y/N): "*mind*Huh? Where did I heard that name before?"

Then a memory jolted in his brain. He's remembered that Kazuha was looking for a cat with that name in Inazuma. He said something about his bestfriend's cat.

(Y/N): "Did you name him by yourself?"

Shogun: "No....There's a necklace with that name in his neck and so, I assume, that it was his name"

(Y/N): "I see. How I never met him inside of the Tenshukaku?"

Shogun: "Of course. I ordered my head maid to take care of him when the Vision Decree was still actived as I'm aware that this place could be in a war in those time..."

(Y/N) nodded as petting and playing with the cat causing it to give him a cute sounds before stopped as Yae Miko popped out of nowhere.

Miko: "Oh my, you like cat, (Y/N)? Even for me, I'm not expecting that..."

(Y/N): "What? It is wrong?"

Miko: "No, not at all. By the way, I recently adopted a stray cat. Want to come and play with it?"

(Y/N): "Really!? I want to see it!"

(Y/N) happily jolted up and walking out the Throne room as Raiden Shogun is looking at Miko with confusion.

Shogun: "Did you really adopted a stray cat, Yae? I doubt it..."

But Guuji Yae just smiling before putting her finger on the lips and following (Y/N) from behind while swaying her hips on the way.

Shogun: "Let's just hope that something bad won't be happened to him"

After a short walk to Narukami Grand Shrine, (Y/N) is stopped at a big house that was in the outer part of the island, where Guuji Yae is living for herself and beside him, is the lady fox herself.

Soon, both of them are entered the house but (Y/N) not noticing that Miko was locking the door.

(Y/N): "Oh, this is your house, huh. Quite neat if I'm being honest. Now, where's the cat? I can't wait to playing with it..."

Then, Yae Miko is approaching beside him and whispered slowly with seductive tone and blew it near (Y/N)'s ear.

Miko: "~Meow 💕"

With speed of lightning, (Y/N) reinforced his whole body before running away from Miko and toward the window but stopped as crashed onto invisible walls.

(Y/N): "What the heck!?"

Miko: "I've prepared some sort of barrier in case you will running away and turns out... It's working. Now, shall we begin the ritual, Mr. (L/N)?"

(Y/N): "CAN YOU JUST STOP BEING HORNY FOR A DAY, MIKO?!"

Miko: "I'm sorry but this day is my heat period. Usually, I can hold them but once you've found someone to love... these feelings can't be stopped~"