Ch 86 - The Thirsty Nun, The Best Ship and The Fucking Audacity

It's been five hours (Y/N) and Klee are running away around Mondstadt from the furious blonde woman which she is Jean. The people in the surrounding just chuckling upon saw them as it was the usual things happened in this city.

Their mundane routines bring out smiles to the people of Mondstadt, giving happiness to the town after the incident with Stormterror and Abyss

But as they in the forest, Klee couldn't grip anymore and flying behind which makes Jean already to punish her.

Within millisecond passed, (Y/N) able to catch Klee and throw her to behind and she able balanced herself perfectly before landed on the ground.

Klee: "Uncle (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Don't worry about me, Klee. I'll deal with Jean... I'll sacrifice myself if I can protect my litte cute terrorist"

Said him with a smile as raised both of his hand, showing his big back toward Klee which enough to makes her crying before running away.

Klee: "Klee would never forget about this, Uncle!"

(Y/N): "Go... and grow up beautifully my little red terrorist"

Said (Y/N) with a small smile as looking back without realizing that Jean was already in front of him, readied to tied him up upon holding a rope with red flashing eyes.

Jean: "You're so done, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N): "GYAAAHHHH!"

Long story short, (Y/N) is being tied up in the nearby tear before Jean dusting her hands as satisfied with when the job done.

(Y/N): "Hey, can you just release me, Jean! Please!"

Jean: "You act like a child, you'll get treated like a child..."

(Y/N): "Isn't it illegal to tied up a child on the tree?!"

Jean just shrugged her shoulders before running off to chase Klee, making the tied up young man sighed heavily.

(Y/N): "*sighed* This is my life now"

His just don't want to do anything more before taking sleep there like a rock without giving a fuck.

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

The night has come and (Y/N) is still sleeping under the tree before waking up due being swarmed by mosquitoes.

(Y/N): "Damn! They are so annoying!"

He cursed in annoyance and then heard a familiar woman voice.

It was Rosaria and damn baby, those cakes really look delicious

Rosaria: "(Y/N)? What are you doing here being tied up?"