Ch 92 - A Snow Heron In a Bird Cage

3rd Person P.O.V

In the middle of sea, there was a boat that sailing beautifully as letting the wind to carry it out toward the destination. (Y/N) and Thoma just talking to each other but there is something that's been wondered inside (Y/N)'s mind.

He always thought that Thoma is just a servant for Kamisato, but there is must be more than that, which (Y/N) didn't know about it.

(Y/N): "Hey, Thoma, may I ask you a question?"

Thoma: "Yes?"

(Y/N): "You do love Ayaka, right? Not as your master but as a woman..."

Thoma: "..........."

The servant of Kamisato couldn't utter any words which caused (Y/N) to sighed as looking up at the blue sky.

(Y/N): "Aw, come on, Thoma... I won't hate you even if you were answer it honestly. We're friends after all..."

Thoma: "It is okay for me to answer it truthfully, Danna?"

(Y/N): "Of course..."

Thoma sighed heavily as looking up at the sky before change his sight direction into (Y/N)'s eyes as he's about to tell him the truth.

Thoma: "Actually, yes, I do love her since childhood but since she like you so much, I decided to step down..."

(Y/N): "Then, why don't you try to save her now? You may can gain more love from her this way?"

Thoma: "*laughs* Hahaha... No, I know when to step down and Ayaka-sama is quite persistent which she's not easy be swayed with such sweet words or action but..."

(Y/N): "Did this Noble used her mother's wishes and Kamisato's name to marry Ayaka and knew she couldn't reject such offer? If that was what you wanted to says Thoma then... Hoho~ someone is going to have a really... really... bad days for the rest of their life"

Said him as chuckling maniacally while ready up his new little friend which it's a gun and he's reloading it menacingly even caused Thoma to gulped as terrified by (Y/N) sudden changes of behavior.

Which he decided to calm him down.

Thoma: "We don't know about that, Danna, if you want then, I could arrange a meeting with him"

But (Y/N) just smirked in a way that he usually do when about to kill people and Thoma is terrified beyond relief.

Thoma: "Please don't do anything stupid, Danna..."

(Y/N): "*smiles as chuck the gun* I just want to talk to him..."

Thoma: "Danna..."

(Y/N): "I just want to talk to him..."

Thoma: "This is the time to calm down your genocide behavior"

(Y/N): "I just want to talk to him..."

Thoma: "Please, don't make Ayaka-sama sad..."

(Y/N): "I just want to talk to him..."

Thoma: "Oh my Archon, please no!"

(Y/N): "I just want to shoot him..."

Thoma: "Wait- What!?"

(Y/N): "What!?"

The silence then occurred, only seagulls voice that flying in the sky occupied the current moment before Thoma sighed heavily as face palming his own face and speaking up with serious tone along with the face of warrior.

Thoma: "Did you know about what is Milady truly desires, Danna?"

(Y/N): "I know and it's my strong boner and handsome face"