Ch 35 - A Way to Plane of Euthymia

Upon saw that (Y/N) pointed a katana at her, the Shogun just sighed heavily as tried her best to ignore him by walking toward Lumine while holding the lighting sword and the Traveler ready up herself in a stance.

Raiden: "You're enemy of Eternity... You shall begone..."

(Y/N): "Don't ignore me, bitch!"

The Shogun was englufed her whole body in lighting while (Y/N) used Usumidori's secret techniques to get par with her in speed. Both of them are vanished at the same time as Raiden is sent Musou no Hitotachi toward Lumine but once again get blocked by (Y/N) as their swords interlocking with each other.

(Y/N) grunted as her strength isn't a joke, but soon, he redirected the lighting sword to his down left side along with her ultimate technique.

Musou no Hitotachi is cutting the life side of Tenshukaku vertically causing the place to rumblings as lost one of its pillar.

(Y/N): "Get out, Lumine!"

Lumine: "Bu-but!?"

(Y/N): "There's no but! I'll handle her myself!"

Lumine was not ready to leave him again. No matter how hard she tried to forget or to hate him... her feelings toward (Y/N) just got stronger in each day.

Lumine: "We can take her down-"

(Y/N): "No! Just get out before..."

Once again, Raiden is rushing with speed of lightning at Lumine, sent a frontal thrust, targeting her head but (Y/N) position his sword below the Shogun's sword and paired it up with upward-slash before kicking the Shogun and sent her flying back and crashed into nearby wall.

(Y/N): "Hurry up!"

Lumine: ".........."

(Y/N): "Don't worry about me... It's need more than her to bring me down..."

Paimon: "Let's go, Lumine!"

Lumine: "Don't you dare die on me!"

And then, Lumine and Paimon jumped out of Tenshukaku, using her glider to landed safely on the ground and running toward the gate.

(Y/N): "There's no way I'll die here. There are many people waiting for me back in Liyue..."

Lighting was bursting out from the wall where Raiden was crashed down before, revealing her with anger face, still holding the lighting sword.

Raiden: "What are you trying to do?"

But, (Y/N) just pointed the katana at her before speaking up.

(Y/N): "Where is the real Raiden Shogun?"

Raiden: "...How did you know?"

(Y/N): "I realized the moment we first met. You're just a doll. A puppet. That's why I'd like to meet the real one..."

Raiden: "I'm sorry but you can't...:

A gushing winds surrounded (Y/N) while his eyes shining in golden colors, preparing his stance to take Raiden Shogun in a fight.

(Y/N): "Then, I'll have to use brute force!"

Rushing forward, (Y/N) engaged Raiden in battle. Both of them are equally fast only leaving sound of their sword clashes while their body movements couldn't even been seen. They're too fast as if appears vanished from the scene. Their movements couldn't be seen by normal untrained eyes.

(Y/N) who used combination of Reinforcements and Usumidori's techniques able to get par with Raiden Shogun who's engulfing herself with lighting energy.