Ch 32 - Demon Lord of Inazuma

In Nazuchi Beach, the Resistance Forces are currently taking a rest after the war with Shogunate's Army which they can gained victory over them. They're cheering in victory as able garsp the first step toward the better future.

Kokomi Sangonomiya is smiling at the joy of soldiers after gained victory in the front line but worried about Gorou as she's the one who sent him to led an army that was marching toward Kannazuka.

The reasons for victory are... the Traveler that was on their side along with the Ronin, Kaedehara Kazuha and the pirate captain, Beidou. The three of them are currently cheering with the soldiers while drinking wine...

Of course, Lumine not gonna joining them in drinking contests.

Kujou Sara has a calm expression despite being captured, tied up in rope and kneel down near Kokomi. Her calm expressions are enough to give the strategist hints that Kannazuka was being protected by someone stronger and more dangerous than all of combined Shogunate's soldiers that was fought in the front line.

Which make Kokomi is sickly worried about Gorou.

And soon, the Commander of Resistance Forces, Gorou is riding a horse from from and a far and approaching toward Kokomi Sangonomiya, disturbing the cheering voices of the soldiers.

Gorou: "Kokomi-sama! I have a bad news regarding with our plan in Kannazuka!"

Kokomi: "What's wrong, Gorou!?"

Gorou: "Our army was..."

Kokomi: "What was happened there!?"

Gorou: "Out army, the five hundred soldiers were annihilated by a single man!"

The sound of cheering stopped after heard the news, Kazuha is not believing it but since it was coming from Gorou then he must told truth. Lumine and Paimon were worried about Teppei since he's one of the soldiers that was in Kannazuka while Beidou is still drinking and laughing in the background.

Kokomi quickly glare at the Kujou Sara who's hold an amused smile on her face and she knew who is this person that killed those soldiers.

Kokomi: "Who is this man, Gorou!?"

Gorou: "He is the new General of Raiden Shogun, has half-auburn and half-white hair wearing some strange sense of clothes and his half-left body is visible tanned..."

Lumine: "It's him..."

Lumine was actually terrified at the fact that (Y/N) just casually killed the soldiers in cold blooded.

Kokomi: "How come I never know about this man!?"

Gorou: "He's like a Demon. His presences, his merciless behavior, his cold eyes... even now, I can't stop my shaking feets"

Kokomi was surprised as never see Gorou this scared. How powerful is this man?

Sara: "*chuckle* Her Majesty was in secret and personally. There's only rumors about him joined the Shogunate Bafuku and I'm sure... You're not the type who's listening after the rumor, right?"

Kokomi: "*growled* Why you... but, we've captured you and without the Kujou Sara then-"

Sara: "That's where you're wrong, Kokomi Sangonomiya. Even if you kill me, Her Majesty still have him as a trump card. I'm just a mere soldier, someone who has unquestioned loyalty toward Shogun-sama even if I'm gone. She'll find another person to replace me..."

And then, a man makes his appearance but Kokomi and the others can't see him due being too far away.

Only the soldiers nearby him that can see the menacing entrance of the Red Bowman.