Ch 82 - Oath Under Snow, The Duty of Older Brother

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm walking in the snowy night as according to that fake priest, Miyu is in a place called mount Enzo, in the deep underground cave... Where the ritual is commencing to make her as vessel of the Holy Grail.

What a crap.

I curses under my breath as about to arrive but ten person are standing in my way...

Which I assumed as the Dogs of Ainswroth as I can sense their magic circuits.

Mage 1: "This is as far as you can go... Heretic! This place will be your grave!"

(Y/N): "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm already dead inside..."

All of them are launching elemental Magecraft as I'm used Reinforcement on my feet, and dodging all of the incoming attacks with swift and effectively movements.

Mage 3: "You'll fall here, heretic Magus!"

Mage 2: "That's right... without Servant's Card... You are just Third-rate!"

All of them are launching attack over attacks but, I just dodged them effortlessly.

Shame on you, I'm a trained Magus.

The attacks the stopped as they needs to catch breath but I will not let them to do that as making my way toward them.

Mage 7: "You can't defeat us! We have the power of God and Anime!"

(Y/N): "And I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet..."

I said as pulled out one of Kiritsugu's toys which it was Calico M950, a fucking submachine gun.

I took it from the basement before going to the Ainswroth's Castle.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna put some bullets in your eyes..."

I hold the gun before say my prayer to those pitiful Magus...

(Y/N): "Say hello to my homies in Hell and say (Y/N) sent you, and apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience..."

Anyway... I start blasting.

And all I can hear is their screams along with the fifty rounds of shoot from the gun I held...

Which was strangely satisfying.

3rd Person P.O.V

The sound of gun's shots were already vanished as the gun (Y/N) held is out of ammo and in the front of him are dead bodies of Magus and he walks upon their corpses before throwing the gun to the side as he wasn't brought any spare ammo.

Then, he walked inside the cave and waiting his is none other his best friend, Julian Ainswroth.

(Y/N): "Yo! Julian... it's a nice day to blasting isn't it?"

Julian: "Emiya..."

There are many things he wanted to ask to his best friend...

And plenty things he wants to hear..

Yet... (Y/N) choose to be straightforward and without giving a damn.

(Y/N): "Give Miyu back, Julian..."

Julian narrowed his eyes as sighed heavily before gives his answer.

Julian: "No... that would be betraying humanity as in her lies a method to save human race and it's certain doom. To throw all that away for that petty goddamned sentimental of yours. That must be a joke!"

(Y/N) saw how hard Julian is clenching his head in pain.

Julian: "That wasn't funny... you... doing something like that... makes you the worst evil of humanity!"