Ch 94 - The Sword of Freedom, Actually Satan vs Miyamoto Clan

3rd Person P.O.V

Upon realizing the General of Raiden Shogun, the Demon Lord of Inazuma in their presence, some elders from Miyamoto clan can't help but being terrified.

There's no man that didn't know about what (Y/N) has done in Kannazuka, even fought and gain victory over the Electro Archon, their nation leader.

Yet...

Few of them still held their ground as don't want to let slip the chance to bring Ayaka into their clan.

Elder: "You can't stop this marriage ceremony... You aren't a noble to begin with, Demon Lord"

(Y/N): "Oh, is that so? The Shogun herself gave me freedom to meddling with local affairs such as long as I'm not intervenes her own rules... "

He lied. Of course, the Shogun didn't know about this marriage. What's (Y/N) gives them is a half assed information from the contact between him and her in the past.

Indeed Raiden Shogun was gave him freedom to intervenes with local affairs but such as marriage things between clans is out of the field.

That is as long as he knows.

Elder: "That didn't stop you being a peasant-"

(Y/N): "I'm the General of Shogunate, mate... Is that not enough? Should I bring her Majesty in front of you?"

(Y/N) used this card and eventually, it's worked as imagine at the Shogun in their presence is already too much and enough to caused them murmuring but mostly, it was caused chaos to the Miyamoto.

But then... One person stand up.

Kiyoshi: "You can't just stop this sacred ceremony without a reason, (Y/N)-dono. One must need a solid and acceptable reason to do so..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* You guys are so loud and noisy, why don't we settle this with old fashioned way?"

Kiyoshi: "Oh, you mean the old tradition of samurai, right?"

(Y/N): "Yes, I'll wager my pride and my wish to stop this marriage in battle... One vs One... I don't mind by how many warriors you all bought here... I'll fight them all"

He said that loud and clear, and after that two another man stood up behind Kiyoshi as readying up their sword stance and they are the finest warrior of Miyamoto clan.

And some of the elders are too prideful to run away from such offer.

Elder: "We accept the battle... Teach him a lesson that Miyamoto is a strong clan, kids..."

Warriors: "Yes, sir!"

Ayato couldn't help but smile as looking at (Y/N) involvement in this matters which was questioned by Thoma.

Thoma: "What's wrong with Danna? Yesterday, he said that Milady should accept the offer but now here he is..."

Ayato: "It is hard to see, Thoma?"

Thoma: "Huh?"

Ayato: "Same as us who sent spy to gains information from Miyamoto clan... They also sent spy to us and what worsen is that I can't kill them because that will blow off our intention to break this marriage..."

Thoma: "Then, what he did yesterday was?"

Ayato: "Yes, you're right, Thoma. He was seems tried convinced Ayaka to marry Kiyoshi in order to fed false information to those spies which resulted the front door unguarded and now, he able to get here without alarming them..."

Thoma: "I don't know that he is that smart, Waka..."

Ayato: "Actually, I wanted to give him such a plan to confront the marriage ceremony... Turned out, he's able to understand my plan without talking to me..."