Ch 68 - The Alpha and Omega, A Motivation Enjoyers

Liyue's Harbor

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently, Keqing and Ayaka are walking in the street, passing through the festival stands as tomorrow day will be the Lantern Rite Festival. Meanwhile Ayato is enjoying himself as drinking booba he just bought from the nearby stall.

It was clearly that Keqing and Ayaka are enjoying their times, chatting and knowing each others.

Then, suddenly, two figures are catching Ayaka's attention which it was a figure of a father and his daughter, playing in the street and enjoying themselves.

Ayaka looked at the family with sad expression which was caught by Keqing easily and concerned her.

Keqing: "Hmm... What's wrong, Ayaka? You were just spacing out for a while?"

She startled after heard Keqing's sudden voice before averting her eyes from the family slowly and facing her friend with a smile.

Ayaka: "*smile* No, it's nothing, Keqing"

But Keqing able to catch her sad smile which makes her put a hand ln Ayaka's shoulder.

Keqing: "I may not know you for a long time, Ayaka but I'd like to know about you... I want to be your friend after all"

Ayaka then looking down as her sad smile still there on her face before she's exhaled a huge amount of oxygen and looking at the night sky.

Ayaka: "It's about my father..."

Keqing: "........."

Ayaka: "Ever since I kid, never once I met him even when mother was sick and passed away that day..."

Keqing: "I see..."

Ayaka: "I always thought that he was abandoned me and Onii-sama..."

Ayato: "No, Ayaka. You're wrong. He always visited when you were young just don't want to show up as blaming himself. He thought, that our mother sickness was his faults..."

Ayaka: "How!? And why you never tell me anything about him!?"

Ayato: "You never asked..."

Ayaka: "A-ah... That's true"

Ayato: "Our mother sickness was caused by erosion, and it was from an Evil God which it was live in the Sea of Abyss. Our Father, goes journey through the Abyss to slay that God alone but it was too late... He couldn't save our mother"

Ayaka: ".........."

Ayato: "He blamed himself for that even though, I've tried anything to heal his heart but wasn't working... He's too hurt. He felt, he has no right to claim himself as our father because he couldn't save mother..."

Ayaka: ".........."

Then, Ayato placed his hand on Ayaka's head, rubbing it gently as smiling at his little sister.

Ayato: "Till, this day, I don't know where he is... I just hope that he's fine and keeping up with his motivation"

Meanwhile back with (Y/N).

The sounds of swords clashing could be heard through the forest which was revealing (Y/N), guarding Vergil's furious slashes from all sides.

Vergil: "Where is your power, (Y/N)!? Without power you can't save anyone you loves!"

Then, his sword shattered which giving Vergil enough time to sent a frontal kick, which was connected to (Y/N)'s guts, sent him flying and crashed onto trees after trees.