Ch 29 - Thunderous Cook

Lumine's P.O.V

I wad already finished the jobs that was requested by Kamisato Ayaka as she was promised me to made appointment meeting with the Raiden Shogun. I need look for clues where Aether is... and Archon Gods are the best candidate for it. They were already know about Khaenri'ah incident and Aether connected to that nation.

Thanks to Tohma, we're able to finish them in no time.

Tohma: "Milady, we have returned from doing commissions! They're here..."

He shouted loudly. Why did you need to do that? Can you just casually entered the house and call for her?

Paimon: "Ayaka! Let's play!"

You too Paimon?! Is there someone with a good manner called for her?

And then, a girl made her appearance.

She's a quite nice looking, with light blue hair and manners like noble.

Ayaka: "Good work, Traveler. I did expect that you will do good"

Lumine: "Thank you. I can't do it without Tohma guide. Can I switch him with the emergency food that was floating there?"

Tohma: "Hehehe... Praise me more"

Paimon: "Hey! Paimon isn't food!"

Lumine: "At least... Not yet"

Paimon: "NO! DON'T EAT PAIMON!"

Ayaka was chuckling a little bit when watching us. And I kinda remember this joke. It was from (Y/N). It's makes me sad that he saw me as an enemy even though I do care about him.

Where is he anyway? Ever since our fight. I never see him again in neither Liyue or Mondstadt or anywhere. I kinda miss his free and relax attitude and also his smile.

Because, he can makes me forget about my pains in hardship losing my brother.

Ayaka: " Isn't this is your lucky day, Traveler..."

Lumine: "Eh? Why?"

Ayaka: "Because someone that could makes you meet with Raiden Shogun is in this house. I can request him to makes appointments for you..."

Lumine: "Really? What a lucky day!"

Paimon: "You don't have to shout near Paimon's ears! It's hurt!"

Lumine: "Oh, sorry... Can I meet him right now?"

Ayaka: "Of course... General, you may come here. There's someone wants to meet you..."

Finally. I can meet Raiden Shogun and ask her about Khaenri'ah and Abyss Order. And perhaps, in that informations there will be clues of Aether's whereabouts.

And tgen... Finally. We can go home.

???: "Alright, alright... *sighed* I've told you to not call me with that tittle. It's not even my name..."

Wait... This voice sounds familiar.

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you, Traveler..."

It's... (Y/N)?! Wait, what is he doing here?! Like, what the hell happened here?! And what is he doing with showing that nice abs!? What with that outfit!? It's offer no protection!

Oh right, if I said that he will just answered with "Protection is for gay!" Or something like that.

Paimon: "Eh?! It's (Y/N)! What are you doing here?!"

(Y/N): "You know, giving deals for Mortals. The Devil is indeed love doing the good deals..."

Ayaka: "Oh my, did you two already knew each other. Then, this will be easy for you..."