Ch 25 - Meeting with Raiden Shogun

The outskirts of Inazuma City exude a time-worn and leisurely atmosphere as you make your way up the old paths. It seems that the prosperity of the city has not influenced the scenery here. The power and grace of the Shogun can also be observed here, bringing a quiet and different kind of vitality.

It's a beautiful view even makes me in awe and of course, Tejima too.

Tejima: "Man... the cherry blossoms of this city sure always captiving..."

I honestly don't know how to give a comment about this beautiful scenery. Everytime I heard the word of "Cherry Blossoms" there was sadness that always dwelling inside of me. Maybe, because I feels like she shared name with this beautiful tree... same goes for her.

(Y/N): "Sakura, huh..."

Unfortunately, Tejima caught it. I hate myself for being sentimental right now. I need to focus on my job to stop Raiden Shogun.

Tejima: "You okay, dude? You look like almost crying there..."

(Y/N): "No, I'm fine... I'm always fine..."

That was lies. There was not fine when I'm spouting that bullshits out but, is sharing my sadness with someone else would really change everything? I know the answer is a big "NO" and everything that lost will never come back. I knew that truth.

It's just will lighten your heart. But, if sharing to someone else will makes you forget about them... I'm rather bearing this pains forever and so, it would reminds me to never lost sight of what's important for me again.

With motivation, anything is possible.

Tejima: "You know, you reminds me of myself sometimes. You're longing of someone precious to you but having hard time to gasps them... I'm sorry for spouting nonsense... and saying like I understand your feelings..."

(Y/N): "No, It's okay. *sighed* Let's get going to the city. We have so much things to do..."

Tejima: "Yeah..."

The both of us entered the Inazuma City before stopped again by guards but Tejima able to resolve it quite easy and smooth by using that fake letter with Tenryou Commission's seal. This man is really prepared for this. I'm glad that he is my guidance.

As we entered the city, this place look amazing. It's like Liyue when the civilians are busy doing their own businesses. The feelings of nostalgia are rushing to my mind and heart as it's like Japan, my hometown.

I don't mind living here more longer than supposed to be.

Tejima: "Now... let's go to Tenryou Commission's headquarters..."

I nodded my head as followed him from behind and then, he decided to ask me questions.

Tejima: "What your purpose for coming here, (Y/N)? I'm afraid I couldn't help you further beyond this if I don't know what your objective is..."

And so, I decided to be honest here.

(Y/N): "I've made promises with a girl here. Kujou Sara is her name and I'm here to fulfill my promises... Thankfully, your way leading me toward her quite smoothly"

Tejima: "You mean... KUJOU SARA!? THE GENERAL OF RAIDEN SHOGUN!?"

(Y/N): "You heard me..."

Tejima: "But, why!?"

(Y/N): "Why? Because I promised her to come here..."

Tejima: "For what!?"

(Y/N): "*sighed* I wanted to stop Raiden Shogun and Kujou Sara is my ticket to get her... I don't want to tell you about the specifics plan as there possibility that spies were around here and would heard me..."