Ch 28 - Kamisato Clan

Truth to be told, I was surprised by her swordmanship. It's agile and gentle yet, it's pack power and focused. It's like some of Iai techniques that was wielded by old samurais. She capable slashing five times under one breath almost like a kind to Nine Live Blade Works.

Slash after slash, we parried each other attacks, even if I'm holding back, she still capable to get par with me.

The most troublesome thing is, whenever I found an opening and was tried to take it. She'll jumped onto underground using her Cyro Vision and always appeared behind me which caused my feets to gets frozen.

If I'm not welding a pair of married swords then my whole body would get frozen instead.

She rushed forward and appears like vanished into air and sending a Iai techniques which it was appears like five of slashes that was flying toward me.

I quickly readied my stance, successfully defending against her attacks as quickly parried them.

Ayaka: "You're quite good..."

Said her as already behind me sending a horizontal slash which I ducked below it, dodging the attack and surprisingly to me, her sword turned into ice and turned into ice particles.

I knew, she will use her Elemental Burst and that's why I'm leaping backwards, taking a distance from her.

Ayaka: "Kamisato Art: Soumetsu!"

I was too late as the distance isn't enough to throw myself to the side and I'm still on her Elemental Burst Range. The attack is like a small tornado. It's slower than her swordmanship but the range is wide and everything that passed by it was frozen.

The ground and the grass isn't not mattered at all. All existence goes frozen within this technique.

I know, I can't run from it and so, there's only one way.

I yeeted the pair of married swords and made them vanished in blueish particles and then, raised my hand in front of me and reproduced the best shield in my arsenal.

(Y/N): "Rho Aias!"

The Seven Ring of Shield, taking into seven flower's petals erected in front of me. This shield is the best defend against any type of projectiles.

The ice winds crashed into my shield, trying its best to overpowered it but fail and vanished after a few seconds, leaving frozen ground and grass in front of me.

(Y/N): "You know, your voice reminds me of someone and so, I will counter you based on that..."

I quickly scanned and found the Katana I wished to use.

(Y/N): "Katana for Katana and Hayama Saori for Hayama Saori..."

I raised my hand upward and projected the said weapon before chanted its name as I need to perform the technique in its peak.

"Sword of Shana-oh. The Wandering Tales of Chaos Tide"

The Katana appeared on my hand. This sword was used by Ushiwakamaru or Minamoto no Yutsune to take down the Earth Spider and took numerous lives during her life. The sword even have been said capable taking one hundred heads in one swing.

Then, why did her nickname isn't the "One Hundred Men Slayer"? That question will keeps resounding inside of my head.

(Y/N): "Usumidori!

I copied the owner of this sword's speed as bluish wind swirling around me and the sword. Then, using my new found speed I was running around from her with the speed that breaking the speed of sound.