Ch 11 - The Glimpse of the Past

Liyue Harbor

The news of (Y/N) single handled won the war in Mondstadt by himself was reaching through Liyue Harbor. And of course, Liyue Qixing got the news as well. This is causing Keqing and Ganyu got worried that was caught by Ningguang as they're in the meeting right now.

She just sighed heavily as saw their expressions.

Ningguang: "*sighed* Alright! Good work. The most important reports for the festival was already done... If you two are worried about him. I give you two permission to check him. He is a important member of Liyue Qixing after all..."

Keqing: "But, Ningguang-"

Ningguang: "It's okay... the rest are just normal reports... even I could handle them by myself"

Keqing: "Thank you!"

She hurriedly leaving the room to prepared herself as she was about to leave Liyue and going to Mondstadt.

Meanwhile, Ganyu was stay still which gained Ningguang's attention.

Ningguang: "What's wrong, Ganyu? Don't you want to meet him as well? It's been a month since he left..."

Ganyu: "I-i don't know. I think, the reason he left was me... because I'm too weak. I've hurt him because of my reckless action..."

Ningguang: "Even if we're far apart. We're still looking at the same sky..."

Ganyu: "Huh?"

Ningguang: "That was the words, he wanted to give you. He didn't say goodbye to you, right? He left that massage for you and you alone..."

Ganyu: "That's mean..."

Ningguang: "He's not blaming you. I may be not know that boy for a long time but I can see it... The one he wanted to protect is you, Ganyu. You're important to him... That's why he left to grow stronger not to leave you"

The light may leave its star. The arrow will always leave the bow. The sword will leave its Knight but (Y/N) will never leave Ganyu. No matter how far they apart. No matter how long their distance. He will always come back to her.

Ningguang: "That's why you should accompany Keqing and check him... I permit you to leave"

Ganyu's sad expression turned into happy, as know that (Y/N) isn't blame her but rather, he will come back and not forgetting about her.

Ganyu: "Hai! Ningguang-sama!"

She's quickly go back home, preparing herself to go journey with Keqing while Ningguang just sighed heavily and smiled as looking what was her coworkers are doing.

Ningguang: "Those two love maiden are makes me tired... Good grief. I don't have time to get involved with this love stories"

Inazuma - Plane of Euthymia

Ei's P.O.V

There's stood a young boy, walking slowly forward, trying to escaped the flames that was engulfed everything. It's killing his parents, friends and also his heart.

The boy is feeling exhausted and then, he collapsed on the ground.

Looking at his helpless situation, he gave up and just let it go without even forming a smile.

"My body is nothing but swords"

His voices echoing through the air inside of the Plane of Euthymia.

Then a middle age man found him, as crying happily while caressing the young boy hand and then, he becomes his foster father.

Everyday he teaches the boy the way of magic. Teach him everything he's know and then the Calamity that bring the world into destruction is occurred.