Chapter Break - The Star Seeing Eyes

Morning has come I assume, as the light is piercing through my eyes. The window is opened up which it was (Y/N) doing probably but, as I wake up from the bed I don't see him.

He's not here but I can smells something good on the table.

Mona: "Ugghhh... My back is hurt so much"

And I can't feel my legs. He really railed me so hard. I don't know he can keep going for 8 hours, no matter how hard I was creaming to stop, he just keeps going and dominated all night.

How much energy he have anyway? I shouldn't think about that.

But soon, as I remember our sweety night, blush creeped out of my face and I can't help but covered my face with hands while rolling around in embarrassing.

And I'm still naked. If he saw me like this... I can't keep up with him anymore if he decides to pin me down again.

Anyway, let's regain my legs strength first and take a shower.

Small Timeskip

Mona's P.O.V

After the shower, I take a seat in the nearby chair and saw a note on the table side the foods.

Dear my Asstrologist

If you wake up, I'm sorry for not waking up beside you. I have sudden business with something but I've prepared some foods and I'm sorry for not bake a cake since you're already a goddamn whole bakery.

Sincerely, Actually Satan.

I chuckle a little bit after read the note. Even I can't believe that I'm getting closer to him, it's just...

It's just, as I saw my red string of fate connected to him, rather than trying to refused the idea. I decided to accept my fate.

As such fate is called such, for it cannot be reserved, nor can it be changed. That's why, I accepted that my red string of fate connected to him.

Once I did that, it's feels reassuring. He is not bad looking and good at cooking, which means, if I married to him then, I can focused on my dream... To reveal the truth about this world.

But first, I wanted to reveal (Y/N)'s secret. As I am the greatest Astrologist. I could see person personality along with their past and the future based on their star constellation alone.

But despite all of my talent regards to reading the stars...

There are three person in this world I couldn't see their stars.

The first one is the Traveler, Lumine and her companion.

While the last one is (Y/N) (L/N).

But (Y/N) is a different case. It's not like I can't see his star, it's just... It was scared my whole being. I've tried it once and there's a million swords flying to me at once as I tried reading him and forced me out.

But let's eat the food first!

And somehow, I need to says sorry to him when we will meet again.

Because of our sweating night, is one of the ritual to reveal his secret.

After I done eating, I quickly drawn my magic circle in the middle of the room and ready to poured my Hydro energy through it.

Mona: "Done... Let's channel it then"

I'm inhaling a huge amount of oxygen and using my Hydro power, and my surroundings are started to looks like a calm sea water.