Ch 56 - The Mixed Feelings

In the underground Chasm, (Y/N) was seen walking while holding a map and Katarina the Cicin Mage is following him from behind as wondering about what was just happened.

She was saved by a man that she never have met before yet, he is just leading her toward somewhere after that.

Katarina: "Where are we going honestly?"

(Y/N): "You'll find out soon"

Said him as checking the map one more time and raised one of his eyebrows in annoyance after that.

(Y/N): "Something wrong... I can feel it"

Katarina: "What's wrong?

(Y/N): "Look at this..."

He is leaning his head closer to Katarina's which gained surprise and blush out of her but decided to calm them down and saw the map.

Katarina: "Huh? Based on this map isn't there a road ahead?"

(Y/N): "But it's blocked with boulders and the map not showing up any sign of this. It's recently, I think. Someone is trying to lure us somewhere..."

Katarina: "What should we do?"

(Y/N): "*sighed* Let's take another path, it may take longer than it was supposed to be but I don't have any choice..."

Said him before walking to the another path and followed by Katarina. Unknown to them, there a Shadowy Husk is watching them on the above of the cliff that not was far from them.

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

After an hour passed (Y/N) and Katarina stopped because like the last time there boulders blocking their path which raised a suspicion. And so, they're walking back to more open field.

(Y/N): "Hmmm... Strange. This is so fucking strange"

(Y/N) feels something is wrong as he always found a dead end while on the map the path ate passable.

Then, group of Shadowy Husks appears from the front and the back. They are waiting to ambush them.

Their number are approximately thirteen which seven of them are in the front while the rest are behind (Y/N) and Katarina.

(Y/N): "I see... They were leading us to this path since the beginning, huh. It's quite bad to be honest"

And the Cicin Mage is quite scared as looking at the numbers of Shodowy Husks.

Katarina: "*scared* U-um, what should we do now?"

(Y/N): "How high you can float? I know some of you could levitate using your Electro Delusion..."

Katarina: "Um... About 3 meters"

(Y/N) is looking around and glad this place was more open field and so, he's thinking a plan to overcome this.

(Y/N): "I see... How long you can use that ability?"

Katarina: "I can only do it for five minutes but it will be much shorter if I also attacks them altogether... and after that, I'll be immobilized due the effect of Delusion"

Then, (Y/N) smiled as there a plan that could be working in this case.

(Y/N): "I want you to take care those fuckers behind me... buy me times as much as you can. I'll support you while I'm dealing with the others"

Katarina: "You sure that will work? I can't defeat them but-"

The Red Bowman just smiling while summoned his bow and two pairs of married swords that were reinforced to become arrows.