Ch 93 - Say My Name

3rd Person P.O.V

Two young man are walking in the Inazuma district street, which was enough to caused some people in fear due (Y/N) deeds in Kannazuka and most of them are from people that unsatisfied with Raiden Shogun's decrees.

But (Y/N) pays no attention to them as walking with Thoma in his usual confidence.

Yet, many people are also praised her due protected the order of decree that was seen by people who's working under Tri-Commission.

But they are stopping their feet upon saw two figures and knew one of them which it's Ayaka... and she's walking out of restaurant together with a young black haired man.

Thoma: "He's there, Danna! The noble that will marry, Ayaka-sama!"

Said him calmly as looking at the side but found no one as (Y/N) was already not beside him anymore.

Thoma: "Danna...? DANNA!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Meanwhile on top of tree branch, (Y/N) stood up and erasing his presence completely, making him hard to see by anyone in the streets while calmly analyzing Ayaka and the noble that Thoma mentioned before.

This is how he usually act.

Calmly analyzing the situation before making any actions even though, he's rarely do that...

(Y/N) is trying to understand what kind of man that wanted marry one of his woman before making choices...

That he will kill him in painless and fast way or in slow and painfully death...

He's been itching to give this guy a bad day.

Because (Y/N) is a type guy that will fold your clothes with you still in it.

He's ready up the gun as watching at how the noble young man is treating Ayaka.

Seconds become minutes, then minutes become hours, (Y/N) couldn't help but widening his eyes upon saw the young noble man was treating Ayaka in good cares. Not too clingy nor even too straight forward, as if he's letting Ayaka to act as she wanted, not even trying to restraint her.

(Y/N) thought, the noble that wants marry Ayaka is a trash human being but he was wrong from the start.

The way the noble young man act is natural, kind and typical young love, he can feels that he is truly love Ayaka and not even being manipulative here.

All of his actions are enough to caused (Y/N) lowered the gun as thinking about himself and all he saw is just a simple young that love a girl dearly.

(Y/N) then thought to himself... that this kind of man maybe is the best for Ayaka and not him.

Everyone are really forgotten the fact even though he, himself is saw as a nice person by others, they forget, that (Y/N) is a cold, merciless, ruthless, reckless and psychotic murderer.

Just because he is a nice person doesn't mean that everything about him is the same kind...

Even he is wondered sometimes, why is the girls attracted to him even though he is a psychopath?

Isn't this kind of old fashioned guy like this noble is a better choice than him?

Which it's why, (Y/N) decided to walks away from the scene and let them to having fun even if he doesn't like it.

He admits, that person maybe the best candidate for Ayaka partner.

(Y/N): "Is this how you felt when Ayaka was getting closer to me, huh, Thoma?"

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

The night has come to Inazuma and the scene is playing where Kiyoshi and Ayaka in front of Kamisato clan's household and both of them are bowing their head before parting their way.