Ch 27 - Tri-Comission Assembly

Tri-Comission is the name of organization that organized affairs for Inazuma and now, it's time for the assembly of them as the resistance forces are growing in numbers, which made Tenryou Commission is having hard time deal with it even with the best equipments and stronger troops.

Number always wins.

And (Y/N) is just chilling out in top of tree breaches, looking at the beautiful scenery of Inazuma cherry blossom trees before a soldier approached him and kneels down in respect.

Soldier: "Sir! Shogun-sama has requested your presence... It seems, she wanted discussing something important..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* And... Whatever. I don't care if someone disturbed my peaceful time anymore. I'll meet her now..."
.
Soldier: "I'll tell Shogun-sama about your arrival..."

The soldier stood up and walking away from the scene, leaving (Y/N) who's jumping down from the tree and prepared himself to meet with the Raiden Shogun.

(Y/N): "Now... Let's hear what she's going to say..."

And then, he's walking slowly toward the Raiden Shogun's Tenshukaku while wondering about how poor the civilians are in economy. He knew, this must because Sokaku Decree which lead them like this.

He just sighed heavily as shaking his head for a few times as decide to put aside the thought out of his mind.

Just because (Y/N) only care of people that dear to him, dosen't mean that he don't want to help others and so, he will help them if the chances are come.

And about ten minutes, he's arrived in front of her room, where (Y/N) and Raiden made the contract and then, he knocked the door for three times.

Raiden: "Come in..."

(Y/N) entered the room and meet again with beautiful violet long haired purple.

(Y/N): "I'm here, Raiden. What do you want?"

Raiden: "*sighed* We just met and you're already throwing out that kind of attitude? It's not like I hate it though..."

(Y/N): "*minds* Damn bitch. I just being rude here and you like it!? Are you a high class masochist!? Did she just told me her own fetish!?"

Raiden: "The Tri-Comission meeting is about to begin and I can't makes my presence there because I need to take care something else. I'd like you to hold the assembly in my place..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* Can't you just cancel it?"

Raiden: "No"

(Y/N): "Why?"

Raiden: "Yes"

(Y/N): "Damn it! Can't Sara hold it in your behalf?"

Raiden: "She can't as she's part of one of the Commissions..."

(Y/N): "Fine. What I'm supposed to do there? You know, I hate politics and it's people..."

Raiden: "The leaders will talk together about their idea and you will refuse or accept their ideas. It's your own choice"

(Y/N): "Wait... What if my choices are going change Inazuma? Are you sure you'd leave it to me?"

Raiden: "Yes. I heard clearly that you won't touched the Sokaku and Vision Hunt Decree. I don't mind if you changed about the other affairs..."

(Y/N): "Alright... I'll do it"

Raiden: "Good. If you succeed... I'll cook for you..."

Raiden Shogun is walking out of the room leaving shiver down to (Y/N)'s spine as he feels disturbance.