Chapter Break - Emiyas

When Emiyas introduce themselves.

Archer: "My name? I have forgotten about it long time ago. You may call me Archer"

Shirou: "I'm Emiya Shirou. Nice to meet you..."

(Y/N): "Me? I'm just a passing through Bowman. You don't need to remember it"

When the Emiyas are projected swords before launching them.

Archer: "*launch them without saying a word*"

Shirou:"Sword Barrel: Full Open!"

(Y/N): "Random Bullshits Go!"

When Emiyas are retreating from battle they found hard to win.

Archer: "I apologize for the rudeness but seems, it's my time to go"

Shirou: "Guh, you're too strong. I need to retreat and make a new plan"

(Y/N): "Hahaha! (Y/N)! Away!"

When Emiyas found the enemy is survived the nuke.

Archer: "You're able to survive that, huh? But, don't you worry. I still have many choices of weapons in my arsenal..."

Shirou: "How can you survive that!?"

(Y/N): "Splendid! Then, how about the second one? Oh, you're still stand up? Welp, here comes the third one! Hahaha! Caladbolg go brrrrr!"

When Emiyas are exhausted in mana.

Archer: "Tch, this battle is prolonged too long to makes me exhausted, huh... Shame on me"

Shirou: "My mana... is gone"

(Y/N): "You guys are lacking mana?"

Emiyas in some moves of martial art he was learned.

Archer: "*kick the floor*

Shirou: "*punch the floor*"

(Y/N): "*dances on the floor*"

When Emiyas are trying to sound cool.

Archer: "Archer class is made of Archer"

Shirou: "People die when they are killed"

(Y/N): "Booba may wash away the anger, but the memes are the only thing I know for real..."

When Emiyas are launching their favorite swords combinations.

Archer: "*proceed to perform the killing combos of Kanshou and Bakuya*"

Shirou: "*copies what Archer do*"

(Y/N): "Go crazy! Go stupid!"

When Emiyas are launching Caladbolg.

Archer: "I am the bone of my sword"

Shirou: "Caladbolg!"

(Y/N): "Tactical Nuke, Incoming!"

When Emiyas are facing with an enemy.

Archer: "Let's see if you're worthy of my blades. *projected a pair married swords* Step forward if you have guts to face me..."

Shirou: "Defeating you will makes me come closer to fulfill my dream. *projected a pair of married swords* I will protect everyone!"

(Y/N): "Look, I want you and here we're going to do... *projected a pair of married swords* The easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours..."