Ch 6 - A Wish to Protect

The rain of icicles spears are coming at me but with my Mind's Eyes that was just like a joke. I dodged them pretty easy as zigzaging and making my way toward the Abyss Mage and yet...

Everytime I tried to get closer, a group of Hilichurls always get in my way, creating a fortress made of them while Mitachurl stand up in front of the Mage, raised its shield in attempt to block my projectiles.

As I tried projected higher rank weapons, the Abyss Mage launched icicles spears after spears at me and makes me unable to projected them. I need more time to projected higher level of weapons after all.

I landed on the ground as finished five of Hilichurls with low level weapons.

(Y/N): "24 left..."

I caught myself breathing heavily as relentless running from left to right side, trying to break down the fortress.

Mage: "You're too weak for supervillian like us..."

(Y/N): "Hoho... You're a villain alright, just not the super one"

The Abyss Mage stopped its magic and looking at me curiously.

Mage: "Oh yeah... what's the difference?"

With a 'T' pose and smiled at them while making a smug face in attempt to mess and mocking them and I says...

(Y/N): "PRESENTATION!"

The Abyss Mage got angry and ordered fifteen of Hilichurls to attack me at once and that's what I'm after...

I quickly scanned Unlimited Blade Work and searched a weapon specifically used for this kind of situation and found it in short time.

(Y/N): "Trace on!"

I projected a spear. A cruciform spear that was being used by Houzouin Inshun. It may used more mana since it's not my specialty to priject and use spear but what I need is his Noble Phantasm and its degraded into D-rank.

And thus, to used it. I need to call its true name.

"Fake Hazy Inverted Moon... Eleven form!"

Suddenly, it's like I'm splitting and making evelen clone of myself. Each of them holding the spears in different stance, indicating that I'm about to unleashing eleven different techniques of this spear.

And then all of clones returned to me.

I smile widely as they're about reaching my spear range, I shout out and readied my stance.

(Y/N): "First Form!"

With simple swipe to the side my spear decapitated two of them in half, making them dissappear in black particles.

(Y/N): "Second Form!"

And then, I'm jumping over top of them and sending a slash toward one of them, cutting its head in half and killing it.

(Y/N): "Third Form!"

I spun myself while swinging my spear in circle-arc and this technique decapitated the three of Hilichurls as they're entering in the technique range.

(Y/N): "Fourth Form!"

I stabbed my spear onto the ground, using its force to lift me up and sending another a downard-slash to one of them, killing it instantly.

(Y/N): "Fifth Form!"

I spun the spear for a few times, and sending upward-slash and it's reached one of the Hilichurls and killing it. And upon realizing their numbers decreased by me, the Abyss Mage ordered the others to gang me up in this fight.