Ch 80 - Oath Under Snow, The Legend Reborn

3rd Person P.O.V

After got four if Servant's Cards which they are Assassin, Caster, Rider and Lancer. (Y/N) found himself in the open field and almost near with the Mansion of Ainswroth. He finally feels, that he is getting closer to save Miyu.

But, he's been wondering about something.

In the last fight, he was badly damaged against Lancer but all of the wounds he got from that fight was already healed up just within ten minutes.

As if...

Something or someone is giving him a huge mana pool.

He knew that it wasn't EMIYA as his power is to project weapons not super healing or something like that.

He also was not felt any exhaustion even after projected weapon after weapons and some of them are High grade level.

Which confused him so much but decides to put away the thought as he has more important matter.

He's walking slowly as keeping up his guard.

There are two last Servant.

Which they are Saber and Berserker.

Then, out of nowhere, (Y/N) heard an echoing screams in Greek that's getting more closer to him along with rumble sounds.

(Y/N): "What the fuck!?"

Almost as a lightning bolt, a huge figure already behind (Y/N) with loud growls before heavy swing horizontally with all of it's might.

Therefore, the Mind's Eyes of (Y/N) already found a way to evade as he's ducking below the slash before leaps backward to gain a distance.

With a cold sweat, (Y/N) is jaw dropped as looking at the figure that was sent a sudden attack.

(Y/N): "You... must... be kidding me"

Said him as the figure itself was none other than the greatest hero of Greek, Heracles.

He a colossal, statue-like man who is described as a "black giant." He gives off the impression of a monster. In his hand, is a massive Great Axe-Sword stone which (Y/N) was very surprised by the dexterity and agility as holding such heavy and big sword.

(Y/N): "Alright... I'm probably dead like right fucking now"

(Y/N) then turned around before running away toward the deep forest which Berserker is following from behind in madness, crashing into tree after trees and can't even be stopped.

Just after a few minutes, Berserker stopped. He didn't feels any person presence around him which made him growler in annoyance, yet, he is still cautious as not lowering his guard down.

But then, from the darkness, there are four swords are flying toward Berserker and circling him from all sides.

*Cue the Music*