Ch 26 - Best Friend and Memories

Ogura Textiles is a place where you can buy Kimonos but, it's also accepted offer of armor requirements too. It's a place of favored by Raiden Shogun in maintaining her kimonos.

And now, the customers are looking around. They were (Y/N) and Sara are it was requested by him, looking for new clothes.

The owner is a young woman, with short pink hair and wearing light blue colored kimono with pink flowers pattern.

Ogura: "Welcome to the Ogura Textiles. How can I help you, dear customers?"

Sara: "This man is looking for some clothes..."

(Y/N): "No... I'd like to make request for you to make custom clothes for me and also, makes it easier to move but can I design it by myself?"

Ogura: "I'm sorry, sir. Currently, we're lacking of fabric cloth. It will be hard to make a custom clothes since we haven't got any import silk flowers from Liyue due to Sokaku Decree"

(Y/N): "Oh, you mean these?"

Then, (Y/N) pulled out a bag full of silk flower, surprised the owner of this shop as she's widened her eyes.

Ogura: "They are... Don't tell me!?"

(Y/N): "I've got them from all of that grind times back in Liyue... You can uses those to make silks and fabric cloth..."

Ogura: "This is too much... How much I need to pay for this?"

(Y/N): "Don't need it... Just make me some custom clothes and armor... The design will be this..."

He passed a rough sketch picture which it was a rough set of clothes and armor.

Ogura: "On my way sir... but it will require an hour for me to finish. Would you kindly wait till your custom clothes request is done?"

(Y/N): "I have enough time..."

Ogura: "Thank you..."

Sara: "It seems you've settled it with the request... Now then, follow me, (Y/N). I need to introduce the new general of Inazuma to our soldiers, right? Or else, they wouldn't know who to served..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* Yeah, yeah..."

Sara lead (Y/N) out of shop and guide him to Tenryou Commission's field where the soldiers of Inazuma were training to keeps their forms. It wasn't a long walk, just a few minutes and they arrived on the big fields that was filled with samurais.

The number is roughly about one thousand soldiers.

And upon seeing Kujou Sara on the field, they're stopped and makes lines, greeting the general.

Sara: "Attention soldiers! This young man is our new general of Inazuma. He's not working under the Tenryou Commission rather, he's working under the Shogun herself. Heed this words, soldiers! Do not take light on him... See him as my equal and if he gives you orders. You shall follow it! Do you understand!?"

The soldiers are murmuring about their new general. Why? It's simple. He's too young to be the leader and yet, Shogun herself is the one who invited him.

It was a strange event for them.

(Y/N): "Those fools really questioned my power. Can I destroy them, Sara?"

Sara: "Don't. You will immensely decrease Inazuma's military power if you do that. Just leave it to me..."

Then, Sara take a step forward.

Sara: "Do not questioned Her Majesty's decision. She know what the best for this nation! Do you understand, soldiers!?"

Soldiers: "Yes, Ma'am!"