Ch 64 - Dance in Waltz, Windblume's Ceremony Party

The Next Day

3rd Person P.O.V

There lot of people walking around Mondstadt as they are preparing for the Windblume's ceremory party tonight and (Y/N) is clearly looking around the clothes shop, wants to check up the some of outfit for him but being disturbing by Lumine and Paimon.

Paimon: "What are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "Looking for some clothes for this night party event... All I have is battle suits and some of civilians clothes"

Paimon: "I see... By the way, (Y/N). Did you remember what you did to us in Inazuma back then?"

(Y/N): "Of course..."

Paimon: "We won't forgive you for kicked Lumine's ass..."

(Y/N): "Well, she did have some nice ass and she's not a cake down there, she's a whole goddamn bakery"

Lumine: "*blushing* Ugh... Shut up"

Paimon: "You must do one thing for us if wanted to be forgiven..."

(Y/N): "You want forgiveness? Go to the church..."

Paimon: "*growled* This jackass..."

Lumine: "Hey, It's okay, Paimon. I'm perfectly fine and alive. I'm sure (Y/N) has his own intentions"

Paimon: "THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS ASKING HELP FROM YOU, LUMINE! YOU ARE TOO SELFLESS!"

Lumine: "Ugh... The emergency food is scolding me"

Paimon: "Paimon has enough with that nickname!"

(Y/N) just sighed as standing up and looking at the Traveler and her flying companion with a bored expression.

(Y/N): "What's your request then?"

Paimon then smirking evily before whispering to Lumine which caused her eyes to wide open but smiling weirdly after heard Paimon's suggestion.

Lumine: "That's the drip I've been wishing for..."

Paimon: "Now, we're talking in the same brain cells my traveler companion..."

(Y/N): "What the f-"

Without letting him to curse, Lumine is pulling (Y/N)'s inside to the clothes shop and stopped at Woman section before looking around for a good clothes.

(Y/N): "Hey! Why am I here!? Can you just stop and let me wander around because every woman here is looking at me weirdly..."

Paimon: "Just ignore them..."

Lumine: "I'm looking for a good outfit for me... and also for you-"

(Y/N): "I see... Wait, what!? This is the woman section! Why do you need to looking for my outfit here! *gasped loudly* Don't tell me-"

Lumine: "That's the best part..."

(Y/N): "Damn it!"

Then, Lumine stopped as saw a long white colored dress. She thought it will be good for (Y/N) since his hair is also white.

Lumine: "Alright... I'll buy this for you and you must wear this and then we made up..."

(Y/N): "The hell are you thinking about, Lumine!? Are you fucking crazy!?"

Lumine: "No, I'm not. You are the crazy one and also, don't worry, it will definitely looks good on you..."

(Y/N): "Fuck my life..."

The Traveler then give the dress to (Y/N) and warped it, before giving him an evil smirk and says...

Lumine: "Wear this tonight in the dance ceremony and I'll forgive you for everything you've done to me..."