Ch 110 - Mudane Things in Inazuma

(Y/N) was seen stretching his body as standing up and feels satisfied as heard the bones cracking after won the battle against Alter. The wounds he received from the effect of Alter's Reality Marble was already closed and added a few more cuts marks on his body which adoring it like a medal of honor.

And (Y/N) feels the same way.

For him, those cuts marks are the prove that he is improved and getting stronger.

After all, he is motivated to be the strongest in this world.

He smiled a little bit as something is approaching him in fast pace. His Mind's Eyes is alerting danger but for him, such danger means nothing because he is the Danger.

The threat that was getting closer is none other than a bunch of bandits and they're holding weapon.

Bandit 1: "There a person here alone! Let's rob him!"

Bandit 2: "This is will be fun!"

Bandit 3: "We got a victim here!"

(Y/N): "Yeah... the victim is you..."

Said him softly before showing a devious smile as lines of mana circuits appears on his arm.

(Y/N) smiled upon know that he got something after the battle with Alter.

The weapon modifications that even he could not think of, but thanks to Alter he gained this special weapon images, blueprint and information after traced them.

And that is...

(Y/N): "Trace on..."

A pair of weapon appears in his hand as he held them firmly before pointing the weapon at the enemy incoming.

Their identity is Kanshou and Bakuya. The modified version of the swords the function is turned into a dual-revolver gun. Each of them held 30 bullets and if this is (Y/N) we are talking...

(Y/N): "Anyway, I starts blasting..."

Thus, he starts blasting them...

...and he did it upon pressing the triggers altogether.

The sounds of guns shoot is echoing through the forest along with sparking fire that emitting out from the tips as (Y/N) pulling the trigger while gracefully spins his body 360°.

The chambers of bullets are scattering and falls around (Y/N).

Every shot hits the enemies before him before he stopped and looking down at the ground and looking up to camera.

(Y/N): "Dojyan~"

Said him before the enemies are falling down dead on the ground and (Y/N) just T-posing over their dead bodies with pools of blood beneath them and a devious smile appears on his face.

The sight of the dead bodies...

He knew the reasons why the sight is pleasurable to him.

He has gone insane.