Ch 41 - Date with Ayaka

My name is Kamisato Ayato. I'm the older brother of the Head Clan of Kamisato Clan, Kamisato Ayaka. I do not wish to be the Clan Head nor one as the icon of Kamisato Clan. It's too troublesome being one and being the Leader of Yashiro Commission is already used up too much of my time.

And so, I let my little sister to become the head of our clan and take the role.

She is smart, always on duty, never wavering, and determined. I've been missing our the past time when she was always clinging closer and followed me whenever I wanted to go.

Right now, she's independent and an noble lady. Man, I miss our childhood times.

Like, she was always saying "Onii-sama! Onii-sama, wait for me!" Ah... What a nostalgic memory.

And now, I found her in the room looking at mirror comb her hair while humming an old song sweetly. I saw a few of her favorite kimonos are laying down on top of the bed behind her.

Is she have a important mission?

I never saw her this happy. What was happened here?

Ayato: "Where are you going, Ayaka?"

Ayaka: "Onii-sama!? *sighed* You should knock the door before entered my room"

Ayato: "The door is already opened and you're not answering my question. Are you have some important mission or business?"

Ayaka: "Hehehe... You could say that"

Ayato: "What is it then? Can you please tell your older brother?"

Ayaka: "It's... *blushing* Secret..."

Wow, I don't like where this is going. She's blushing in deep red, and those kimonos laying on the bed is a proof of wanted to looks good to someone I don't even want to think of and also, she's doing a make up? Even though, never once she would wear them during any commissions in Yashiro. She's like a maiden in love.

Wait, A MAIDEN IN LOVE!?

Ayato: "Are you going to have a date with someone, Ayaka?"

Still blushing she give me a weak nood which makes me unsheathed my sword and hand it to her with malicious intents.

Ayato: "*smiles* You should bring this katana, its cuts better than yours..."

Ayaka: "EH?!"

Ayato: "*evil smile* Oh, would you like to bring all of Yashiro Commission's soldiers then?"

Ayaka: "I DON'T NEED THEM!?"

Ayato: "*killing intents* Wait, it's better if I tag along"

Ayaka: "YOU DON'T NEED TO COME!"

(Y/N): "*happy* Ayaka! Let's go date!"

I heard a familiar voice shout out that words from outside of my house. And he will be dead. Pretty dead.

Ayato: "On the first note, I take back my sword, Ayaka. I need it to slay a Demon outside"

I'm taking a step to the side and started running toward the door.

Ayaka: "WAIT, ONII-SAMA!"

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) widened his eyes as sensing killing intents from inside which caused him to sighed heavily before take a side step. He heard someone running from inside the house and getting closer.

Then, someone kicked the door which caused it to flying before crashed down onto nearby woods.

Ayato: "Where's the Demon!?"