Ch 59 - A Smile for Unlucky Bro

The Windblume Festival is still occurred in Mondstadt and the people are having fun in it but (Y/N) knew, that he needs to go back to Liyue due the upcoming Lantern Rite Festival. So, he decides to come back tomorrow.

Currently, he's taking a rest in the middle of the city, sitting in a bench as looking at how busy the people of Mondstadt are but soon, someone approach him.

A familiar young white-haired teen, the fellow unlucky bros.

Bennett: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Yo, my unlucky bro!  What's up!? What are you doing here? Aren't you joining some event here? There are many cute girls out there"

Bennett: "Ahaha... No, actually I have a request, (Y/N). Would you like to help me out a little bit?"

(Y/N): "Fill me in..."

Bennett: "Um... I'm gonna look for a flower for the festival, and to be honest, I found a beautiful one... but-"

(Y/N): "But?"

Bennett: "*sighed* The Ruin Guards are roaming around the place, which kinda hard for me to get it..."

(Y/N): "I see... Have you tried steal it?"

Then, Bennett is remembering about he was trying to sneak on them but failed and they were blasted him off, punched him down, blow him up using homing missiles and literally, even made him almost piss on pants when spinning like some of fucking helicopter.

Basically, he's like a ragdoll being kicked by giants like in a soccer game and he was the ball.

Bennett: "*heavy sigh*.... Yes"

(Y/N): "Say no more. Your face is already telling me everything..."

Bennett: "That was really rough... You know, I want to be strong and cool like you, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "You want to be cool like me? You want to know my secret?""

Bennett: "Of course, I'd like to!"

(Y/N): "Step one: Get in bed..."

Bennett: "*taking notes* Yes, then?"

(Y/N): "Step two: Thinking about your God while doing it"

Bennett: "*scrabbling* Yes, yes..."

(Y/N): "Step three: Pray. Because you don't have a chance in hell, kiddo"

Bennet just jaw dropped as heard what was he said. Then, (Y/N) is doing a swag backflip while make a dab pose but he failed landed safely, as his feet tripped on the bench which causing him to fall on the head first.

His low Luck really playing good this time.

And then, he's screaming in agony.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEE MAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bennett: "Why are you singing?"

(Y/N): "Arghhhhh! My head! My head!"

He's rolling to the sides as holding his bump head which causing Bennett to laugh at him loudly.

Bennett: "*laughs* That was you got for being an ass, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Fuck my Luck"

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

But despite being an ass, (Y/N) still helping Bennett as both of them are in the field outside of Mondstadt as the latter wanted to get stronger and so, he's swinging the claymore around while (Y/N) is observed him in the back.