Ch 111 - Irodori Festival Incoming

For the first time ever since he come into this world, (Y/N) is confused as hell. Before his sight was none other than the Electro Archon but just by looking at her deep purple eyes, it's Raiden Ei that is currently taking control of her body.

Ei is sat in seiza-style, the traditional way of sitting in Japan.

Thus, (Y/N) starts questioning her.

(Y/N): "What do you want, Ei? Even goes far ordered your soldier to fetched me?"

Rather than answering, Ei is slowly standing up from her position. Her form is the term of beauty and elegance.

Then...

Ei: "Lets start stripping off your clothes would you?"

(Y/N): "What the fuck?"

Ei: "I said..."

She's pulling out her booba sword before envelopes in intense lighting and starts marching forward which surprised (Y/N)

Ei: "...-STRIP ALREADY!"

A lighting slash coming from below but (Y/N) blocked it with Kanshou and Bakuya. The properties of them which it's magic resistance able to hold their ground with Ei's electricity.

Their swords are locking to each others as well as their eyes.

(Y/N): "What the hell are you doing!?"

Still in silence, Ei is pushed (Y/N) back as applied more strength onto the blade and deflected his form, opening up his guard which made (Y/N) grunted in response as Ei was closing the distance and launching relentless slashes over slashes.

(Y/N) forced to defense as blocking those relentless slashes without sweat yet he know that the Married Swords wouldn't hold much longer.

Ei's swordmanship is one of the best, combined with her sheer strength and Electro power, makes her attacks are incredible strong. Furthermore, after got the Musou Isshin, her attacks immensely increases in damage as well.

(Y/N) grunted as Kanshou and Bakuya are cracked before shattered into pieces like a broken glass which made Ei smirked wide and ready to send a horizontal slash.

Ei: "Finally you're disarmed!"

(Y/N): "The swords was just an extension of the main weapon, babe"

Said him as changed Ei's swrod trajectory by kicked it handle to the side, opened up her front guard and using the momentum to spin his body before kick her stomach which sending her back a few meter away.

(Y/N) then quickly projected a pair of the Married Swords as knew Ei won't go down just by single kick.

(Y/N): "Tell me... What are you trying to do here, Ei?"

Asked him as pointed Kashou at the Electro Archon.

But Ei meet it with same face when she's ready for a battle.