Ch 34 - Demon Lord vs Crimson Witch

Lumine was barged in the Tenshukaku after she was saw Kujou Sara in fury and saddens even dosen't realized that she was being followed by the Traveler. But soon, she can't see the Tengu as she was more faster than her.

Lumine: "Ugh, where is she? Damn it, and I thought, I had a chance to meet with Raiden Shogun if I followed her..."

She's sneaking entered the Tenshukaku and walking slowly in the corridors. After a few minutes of sneaking, she heard Kujou Sara's voices more like she's screaming in pain. She followed the directions of her voices and entered a room.

Lumine saw a familiar figure.

Signora: "*sighed* The way people charge in here as they please, so uncivilized...If I didn't know this was Tenshukaku, I might have mistaken it for some kind of street market"

And then, the Fatui Harbinger is looking at Sara who unconscious and laying on the ground.

Signora: "Have you learned your lesson now, Tengu?"

Paimon: "*whispered* What has she done with Kujou Sara?"

The Shogun was looking at Signora, clearly not amused by her actions.

Raiden: "The right to punish my people for their crimes is mine alone. Not yours, Signora... This place under my rules. You must followed them or else..."

Signora: "Oh no, then, I apologize for my bad manners, Shogun-sama..."

A rage boiling inside of Lumine as the Fatui is the reason for Teppei's death. It's because they were distributing Delusions all over the island.

She has lost her precious friend and can't do anything about it. She was helpless against the her friend situations and yet, couldn't do anything to help him.

Lumine: "Signora!"

Signora: "Alright, alright. You can get me out of your mind now. You really don't have to yell my name everytime we met..."

Lumine: "Because of you... Teppei is..."

Signora: "Give me a break. I do not care about them. They were nobodies for me. At least, they got to be building block in the sake of Eternity... Isn't that the greatest honor they could hope in their short time?"

Then La Signora is looking toward the Raiden Shogun.

Signora: "Am I wrong, Shogun-sama?"

Raiden: ".........."

But the Shogun isn't saying anything about that even caught Lumine to wondered if she's accepted or rejected the idea of those people deaths for the Eternity she's pursuing in.

Lumine: "For Venti's Gnosis... For Liyue's people you imperiled... and for all who have been harmed by Delusions... I'll stop you right here and right now!"

Signora: "You? Stop me? Hahaha... What a funny joke. I'm not sure you realize quite how much distance there is between us... both in status... and power..."

Lumine summoned her sword and pointing it at Signora before speaking up.

Lumine: "With a duel before the Throne! I shall challenge-"

Then someone kicked the door and barged in revealing (Y/N) who's looking so angry and yet his expression is calm.

(Y/N): "NOT BEFORE I CHALLENGE HER FIRST, BITCHES!"

Lumine: "(Y/N)!?"

Signora: "Who are you!?"

But, (Y/N)'s gaze was not focused on La Signora. His cold eyes are looking at the Shogun directly as Raiden avoided them, as if knowing what was happened to make him barged in here... He's walking slowly approached the Throne.