001

hurtinqtears is live: FINALE |BobaTea's SMP Lore|
-------------------------------------
"Hiyyaa chat how are we all." I say in my quiet montone voice, tbh my voice is more soothing than scary. I look at my second monitor and read my chat, I laugh at a couple of replies.

Chat:
---------------------
Twitchuser: Shit just shit.

Twitchuser: Im doing very pogchamp now your streaming!

Twitchuser: I mean like tbh i could write a whole story abt how im feeling. But long story short fucking crap.

Twitchuser: Idk good i think? Therapist hasnt told me how i am yet :)

Twitchuser: Im actually very pogchamp.
----------------------

"Its good to her most of yous are good. But after this stream you will be heartbroken trust chat." I say whilst yawning, I really should have slept instead of editing one of my YouTube videos that needs to be uploaded torromow.

I look back at my second monitor to see chat spamming why, my gosh dont they read the caption title thingo.

"Chat today is the last day on BobaTea's SMP, If you didnt read the title thingy" I chuckle and load into minecraft, I switch tabs so my stream can see my stream.

A/N: BobaTea is one of your closest friends and invited you to there SMP basically it's like dreamsmp but instead some twists)

"Ok to all the new viewers basically BobaTea SMP is there SMP anyways here is my POV of the SMP. When I joined the smp BobaTea was in exile since i was the latest member on the SMP, basically my character heard voices right not very nice voices but you know things happen.

Anyways I hate governments and BASICALLY the whole SMP was government I didnt like it bc there was a ruler their user is: Av3ryy. They were like the prime minister/president. I instead accompanied BobaTea in there exile, fun right no the whole SMP hated me bc I chose BobaTeas side and BobaTea was the sibling of Av3ryy. She thought oh crap he is gonna kill me bc i have power but no he just sat around being pushed around.

Blah blah blah present
Im now in exile because I killed Av3ryy, BobaTea was my best friend but instead of taking time in visiting me he tried to excute me amazing lol :) but I escaped bc I am very poggers. Anyways today is the day I explode the whole SMP" I yawned after explaining and chuckled knowing I get to kill everyone, especially government.

----------------------
BobaTea SMP POV (Yours)

I put on my enchanted neitherite amour and put all my potions in my bag just incase. I grabbed my enchanted neitherite sword named 'Government Destoryer' aswell as enchanted crossbow named 'Subscribe to Technoblade :)'

I open my exile house door, and take one more look at the view before I leave, I quickly grab all my gabbles from my barrel outside and enderpearl outside the borders of 'Swag Empire'

I hide behind a tree trying not to get caught because you know Im exiled. I started to peak inside of the borders of Swag Empire but nearly got caught by a guard 'Dav1dSucks' I then hear faint yelling its BobaTea's announcement.

"TODAY IS A DAY I SAY WE DECLARE FREEDOM! TODAY ALL THE BORDERS ARE GETTING TAKEN DOWN. TODAY IS THE DAY WE EXPAND OUR LANDS AS A CELEBRATION OF EXILING HURTINQTEARS FOR NOW ABOUT 3 MONTHS!

WE ALL KNOW SHE WAS SWEET WE ALL KNOW SHE CAN BE EVIL BUT WORST OF ALL SHE HAS THE POWER! THE POWER TO KILL US ALL THE POWER TO EXPLODE US ALL THE POWER TO EXPLODE OUR LANDS OUR HOMES.

SWAG EMPIRE IS A PLACE WHERE OUR FREEDOM MATTER AND OUR DIFFERENCES DONT. AS I FINISH WITH THIS SPEECH I WANT TO SAY AV3RYY WILL BE MISSED. BUT SHE WOULD BE PROUD LET THE BORDERS GET TAKEN DOWN!" BobaTea yells, I just laugh like a maniac they know about my plan this is my que, my que to ruin everyones lives.