016

Im now on the ground with Dream and my sister hugging me, while calming me down. I tend to shut people out and not tell them what I'm going through, but I think they understood that when I was sitting there crying and not speaking at all.

Im now breathing better but I'm still really shaky, I then look over to where my phone was sat and stood up and grabbed it getting out of the hug.

I look to see a message from Ranboo.

Ranson🧍

I hanged up bc dream
entered the room I
didnt want to invade
his privacy, I'm sorry
I didn't notice you
having a panic attack
I'm legit sorry. If I wasn't
streaming I would have
seen and at least calm
you down Im sorry.
Read 6:50pm

Its not your fault I tend to
have panic attacks when
somethings happen it wasn't
your fault I'm sorry I made
you think it was but like
I'm alright now! So facetime?
Read 6:51pm

Straight after I mesaage him he facetimes me, I click answer. I then walk over to Clay and Kady, I sit next to them and wait for him to speak.

"Hello?" I ask, I then start to hum.

"Hi sorry I was messaging Tubbo on discord" he says, I smile and face my screen up at the roof.

Clay and Kady both leave the room, I then put on my mask and face my phone at me.

"Ranboo I have an idea alright" I say waiting to see if hes listening.

"Alright I'm listening" he answers now making his screen face him.

"We need to make a YouTube video together" I say before going over to my PC.

"Yes we do. When should we" he asks, I then think.

"Whenever your free" I say now realising my free all week.

"Hmm what about torromow?" He asks, I then hum a yes as I open YouTube and check when my latest video was out.

DRIVING BOBATEA CRAZY!
6 Months ago
1,324,971 views| 👍891,659|👎98,762|

Comments:

CrazyLady: I FEEL BAD FOR THEM MY GOD!

User73828655: MANS JUST EXPLODED HIS HOUSE!

MoneyCash: God she is so annoying!

Hater8372876: Clout chaser.

-------

"You there?" Ranboo asks, I then stop zoning out.

"Yes sorry just zoned out" I say looking at my phone to see Ranson looking at the screen.

"Just thought I should tell you my stream didnt see you having a panic attack" He says, I then remember he was streaming.

"Oh thank god." I say, now clicking on twitter.

|Trending in the US Gaming|

1 #HurtinqtearsExposed

2 #MCC

3 #JschlattCancelled

4 #DreamSMP

5 #TommyInnitIsOverparty

"HOW THE FUCK AM I EXPOSED" I yell clicking on the hashtag.

BobaTea then pops up.

"Hurtinqtears or should I say Francis used me for clout thats how she has her clout now, She also used me for her happiness like when she had panic attacks she would call me and then I would have to help her AND on top of that she even begged me you, hear me SHE BEGGED ME to join my SMP. I'm soo sick of it I'm telling you she is nothing but a little slut that is a clout chaser!" They say, I then look at my screen jaw dropped blood boiling.

"What the hell" he says, he obviously heard it.

"Ranson I swear to god that isnt me, I didnt even beg they just gave the IP. Please believe me I'm not a clout chaser I'm not using you, and Im definitely not using you for happiness. I call you when-" I then get cut off.

"I believe you I know that isnt you trust me." He says, I then take a breath I didnt even notice I was holding.

"Welp now Im cancelled lol" I say looking at my camera trying not to laugh.

"Wanna stream and explain the situation?" He asks looking at me, I then nod.

"One sec I'll start it up also I'll call you on discord." I say hanging up and calling him on discord.

He answers, I click 'Go Live' and put the title as 'Explaining the situation w/ Ranboo"

I wait 2 minutes just talking to Ranson while my stream can hear, I then see 1.2M watching free clout.

"Holy shit thanks BobaTea for the free clout" I say as a joke laughing.

"Alright Ranboo say hi" I say, know reading chat.

Chat:

Twitchuser: Clout Chaser

Twitchuser: My gosh she is such a b with an itch

Twitchuser: kys clout chaser

I then stop looking at chat after Ranson says hi.

"Alright time to explain, I never used BobaTea in any way alright! I didn't even ask them to join I can even screenshot proof that they sent me the IP out of the blue, Actually nevermind I already have the screenshot besides the point." I say now taking a breath and reading chat again just to see it be put with: kys, no one cares, liar, bobatea wouldnt lie, clout chaser

"Alright Ive had it! I did not use bobatea alright! I only called them when I had a panic attack because I trusted them! I never ONCE DO YOU HEAR ME BEG TO JOIN! I NEVER ASKED I GOT ASKED TOO! AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THEM! THEY LEGIT LEAKED MY NAME AND YOU STILL BELIEVE TO TRUST THEM! I DID NOTHING BUT LISTEN AND LISTEN TO THEM COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH VIEWS OR ENOUGH THIS OR THAT!

I LISTENED TO THEM RAMBLE ABOUT THAT SHIT AFTER EVERY SINGLE STREAM THEY HAD! I STILL TO THIS VERY DAY HAVE NOT USED ANYONE! I HAD A FANBASE BEFORE I JOINED BOBATEAS SMP AND BEFORE I MET BOBATEA BUT YET I STILL USED THEM! SO MAYBE INSTEAD OF CANCELLING ME THINK ABOUT HOW THE FUCK COULD I HAVE USED THEM IF I ALREADY HAD CLOUT? NOW IF YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE SPAMMING HATE IN MY CHAT THINK ABOUT IT I DID NOT USE THEM!" I yell at my screen, now looking at my chat to see everyone now saying sorry, or my actual chat saying thats hot.

"I- If I got yelled at by you I would be scared." Ranboo says, I just chuckle.

"Oh yeah and also BobaTea if your watching this DON'T EVEN TRY AND SAY SORRY ALRIGHT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU." I say now grinning.

My door then opens and Clay enters the room knowing I'm streaming and I know exactly what he wants to do.

"Yess pop off" Dream says really high-pitched my chat then goes crazy, I just start to laugh.

I then say thanks to all the primes and shit and end stream and calling Ranson on my phone
--------------------
Words: 1149

A/N: HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS JESUS MY GOD THANK YOU DJSNDOSJSO I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY!!