070

Techno's pov

I try to break through the security guards and get to Francis but they won't let me do it. I hear someone say "She's out again" and I can't stop myself. I kick one of the security guard's but unluckily for me someone grabs my arm and pushes me back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Techno, let's not distract the doctors and let's wait. I'm calling Kady right now." Clay said behind me.

"No Clay, we don't even know what can happen to her. What if she's... " I stop talking abruptly as I remember that Mark is still in the waiting room near us. If he hears something like that his heart might break. He's a good boy with a big heart.

"Techno. Don't you dare think that, Francis is strong." Clay replies as he reaches down to the table and takes his phone in order to call Kady, Francis's sister and goes over to Mark to comfort him.

"Hey..." I turn my head into the direction of the sound, the voice had an interesting accent. I see a 5'7-5'8 maybe 5'9 tall kid. He has a bit darker hair than Mark and me.

"Who are you." I stated. And yes, I didn't question, I stated.

"I am-" He whispers slowly.

"Look kid I'm not interested in your shit right now (excuse my language)" I say as I hear Clay snicker a little. "I have more important stuff to care about, so tell me your goddamn name."

"I'm uh- I'm BobaTea." I couldn't completely take in what this kid has said right now. But there was someone who reacted first.

"You littl-" Mark tries to shout as Clay puts a hand over his mouth and forces him down.

"You. Are. Who." A new voice pops out so we all turn our heads where the sound is coming from.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it that bad." BobaTea mumbles shakily at the sight of Kady in a suit.

"I asked who you are not if you meant to do something." Kady takes off her sunglasses and exposes her puffy and red eyes.

"I'm BobaTea. The guy-" He responds quietly.

"I can't hear you... Maybe speak a little louder" Kady smirks, but her smirk doesn't reach her eyes.

"I'M BOBATEA, THE GUY WHO DOXXED AND STALKED YOUR SISTER." Bobatea shouted.

"Boom. And that's how it's done." Kady says as she snaps her fingers and police walks out the door.

"Sir, you're arrested for illegally harassing and stalking a minor. Please come with me. Anything you will say might be used against you in the court room. You have a right to remain quiet." The policeman rambles fast as he puts the handcuffs on BobaTea.

After BobaTea and the policemen leave the room Kady sighs loudly as she plops down onto the couch near Clay and Mark.

"God, why is life so hard..." Kady mumbles as Clay puts an arm around her.

"It's going to be fine. She's stronger than everyone I've known." Mark comforts Kady, but everyone knows, that he says these words to himself to calm down.

"What the hell happened." I say with my monotone voice, trying to cover up my emotions.

A/n

Ooh hello!

How are we feeling out there?

I'm very excited to write as much as possible so I look forward to that! Hopefully I will update at least 2 times a week, depending on how hard the week was. I am willing to update more if I have time so don't miss out!

Have a great day and remember to eat and drink something <3