051

"Alright we are going to be making the music video tomorrow and it will take around 2 days so, it will be finished and uploaded before you leave alright." Wilbur says, I just nod.

"Alright cool... Umm... Also did I ever tell you the main reason I didn't do a face reveal?" I ask Wilbur, I then hear the door open and see Techno.

"Pog cant wait to watch the music video." Techno says, hugging me I hug him back and hear Wilbur laugh.

"What?" I ask, when Techno lets go of the hug.

"She is basically like your daughter aye?" Wilbur asks techno, he nods and agrees.

Techno takes a sit next to Wilbur and both of them are staring at me.

"I think I should tell you guys something..." I say, looking at them. Both of there faces go confused.

"Your not dating memory boy are you? If you are I'll be having a talk with him" Techno says sternly, I just laugh.

"No me and him aren't dating but... How do I say this... My backstory isn't all rainbows and butterflies." I admit.

"We know... We could tell by the way you have panic attacks because of certain things that trigger you" Wilbur says, looking at me with a smile.

"Well you see... I think I was 7. My father got in a car crash and he didn't make it out... I was supposed to go to the store that day but I forgot... My mother said it was my fault my whole life and abused me... I moved to flordia because she had figured out I lived in Cali. I have been on the run from her for 2 years... Its scary... Espically when she says she is going to find me and hurt me." I explain, starting to cry. Both of them are hugging me and I'm crying like a mess.

"Hey... What if I got custody of you? Like we go to court and I get custody of you?" Techno suggests, I then nod my head and sniffle.

"Yes please I like that idea" I say, sniffling.

"Yeah I'm sure you do" Techno says, chuckling after.

I just smile and pull away from the hug sniffling. My eyes puffy, red.

"Wilbur can we do a face reveal on the traitor music video?" I ask, looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, trying not to smile.

"Mhmm" I say nodding my head.

"Also Dream SMP lore tonight have you re read the script?" Wilbur asks, I nod.

"I love the idea" I say, giggling.

"I gave you a villian arc. Like you asked" Wilbur says, smirking. I nod.

[Ok blah blah blah time skip to the lore because I love the idea rotyyyyyy has given me]

(Your in the kitchen)

"Hello chat been a while hey?" I ask, watching chat load in.

Chat:
@Twitchuser: Yes it has.

@moon_dusted: Question do you wanna join the cult?

@rotyyyyyy: Yes do you want to join

"Mods can you VIP moon_dusted and rotyyyyyy and the rest of there cult because I would love to join" I say, smirking.

"You guys might be wondering what we are doing today? Basically we are just going to be doing some mining for diamonds. Also I have been playing off camera and have a lot of shit so we are rich" I say, laughing I then make my screen show minecraft and me walking towards the prison.

Chat:

@twitchuser: ITS LORE HOLD HANDS 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

@Twitchuser: 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

@Twitchuser: 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

"Its been awhile since I've seen him..." I say, walking towards the entrance.

[Past of dream SMP]

The L'manburg war...

"I WAS NEVER WITH L'MANBURG! WHY DID YOU THINK I WANTED TO JOIN A NATION! WHEN MY FATHER IS TECHNO! YOUR ALL IDIOTS FOR BELIEVING ME!" I yell, laughing like a maniac placing the last wither head.

"Fran- but- I- I thought we were- friends" Tommy chokes out, I feel a bit of guilt

"We were!" I yell, helping Techno.
---------

"NO DREAM IM SICK OF IT!" I yell at him.

"SICK OF WHAT FRANCIS?! WE ARE LITERALLY FEARED WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!" Dream yells back, I flinch and shake my head.

"THATS THE THING! FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT YOU SEE? POWER THATS ALL YOU FUCKING WANT!" I yell at him, he then hits me with his sword I have half a life left.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE FEAR US!" He yells, again grinning.

"Thats the thing... I don't want to be feared I want to be respected." I say sternly, shooting him with an arrow..

Particles go flying everywhere...

There goes his first cannon life.

[Dream was shot by Hurtinqtears]
---------
"Dream has taken over" Puffy says, I look at Ranboo and see him shaking. I walk over to him and he flinches.

"No mask please." He asks, I nod and slowly take it off.

"I'm not going to hurt you I'm not like him... I'll never be" I say smiling, he nods and slightly stops shaking.

------
Words:  930
A/N: HELLO ENJOY SOME PAST LORE!!! ALSO THABKS FOR BLODDY 48K VERY GRATEFUL!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF