049

[5 days until they leave]

"MARK FUCKING PUT ME DOWN OR ILL TELL TECHNO" I yell, punching him.

"TELL ME WHAT?" Techno yells, looking at us.

"NOTHING!" Mark yells, Techno then goes confused

"IS IT MEMORY BOY! I ALREADY TOLD HIM TO BE CAREFUL" Techno yells, walking towards us.

Mark instantly drops me and Techno turns around.

"Over-protective much?" Clay says, laughing.

"No... I'm making sure she doesn't get hurt again" Techno says a little annoyed, glaring at Clay.

"Alright alright gezz"Clay says, with his hands up.

I just laugh before getting splashed with water I look over to the direction is was splashed and was met with Tubbo on Tommys shoulders.

"Mark let me on your shoulders" I say, looking at him. He bends down and I hop on his shoulders.

"May this war begin" I say, splashing water in their direction.

"Oh you bet" Tubbo says, laughing. I just grin.

"Your on" I yell, pointing towards them.

"Onward Marcus!" I yell, getting ready to push Tubbo.

"Marcus?" Mark says, confused.

"MARCUS NO TIME TO EXPLAIN ONWARD!" I yell, grabbing his hair like a pony.

"AHH SHIT OK" He yells, running towards them.

"FUCK TUBBO!! TUBBO BE ON YOUR A GAME THERE A BIT TALLER THAN WE ARE!" Tommy yells, holding on Tubbos legs running towards us.

"MARCUS SLOW DOWN! MARCUS I SAID SLOW DOWN" I yell, Mark slows down and starts walking.

"AGAIN WHO THE FUCK IS MARCUS?" He yells, I just groan.

"YOU DICKHEAD! YOU. ARE. THE. MARCUS" I yell, watching Tommy and Tubbo.

"WHAT IF I DONT WANNA BE THE MARCUS" he yells, walking backwards as the others get closer.

"YOU CAN'T DECIDE ON THAT MARCUS!" I yell, grinning.

"READY TUBBO" Tommy yells, smirking.

"YES TOMMY" He yells, he trys to push me which resolves into me ducking and pushing tommys head back and both of them falling.

"YOU BOTH HAVE EXACTLY 2 SECONDS TO RUN!" Tommy yells, Mark lets me down and we immediately run.

I try and find techno when I do I run towards him as Tommy catches me.

"TECHNO HELP THE GREMLIN" I yell, bolting as fast as I can.

"DUCK" Techno yells, I do as he says and Tommy goes flying in front of me and landing on his hand.

"AH FUCK I THINK I BROKE MY FINGER IM NOT JOKING FUCK" Tommy yells, rolling over groaning.

Me and Techno meet each others gaze and start cracking up laughing.

"He isnt joking thats somewhat fractured" Wilbur says, helping Tommy up.

I look at Techno and crack up laughing even more. I then see everyone heading the cars, I walk towards Techno and we both sit down looking at the water.

"Never mess with the Blood Gods child" he says, laughing. I just giggle.

I then realise something.

"Techno our shit" I say, getting up and bolting to the spot our shit was in. I then sigh as none of it was stolen.

"Thank god" Techno says, grabbing his phone wallet and jumper.

I put my shorts and Marks jumper on, I grab my phone and me and Techno start walking together.

"Do you think he is ok? Like tommy? his finger" I ask, I then look up at Techno.

"No not at all" He says, we both then stop and laugh.

"W-we sho-should probably g-go see him" I get in-between laughs.

"Yeah" Techno says, pulling out his phone and gets an uber.

We sit on the curb waiting for it, we both hop in the car.

"Where too?" The person asks, Techno then says the hospital.

We then wait in uncomfortable silence.

-You guys get to the hospital-

Blahblah ur about to approach tommys door

I open the door to see a annoyed Tommy with a cast on his hand, a nurse walks past me and out the door. I look around and only see Wilbur who is on the phone speaking. Me and Techno walk more into the room and sit in the chairs.

"I really despise you right now woman" Tommy says, turning his head away from me.

"I- you where literally chasing me I'm 5ft something, and a 6ft something man is chasing me what was I meant to do?" I scroff, I then turn my head towards Wilbur.

"Yes... sorry Mrs. Simons I assure you it wont happen again... yes he is ok... again Im sorry... Yep bye have a nice day... bye" Wilbur says, putting his phone down and groaning.

"-Francis who in the right mind does that-" Wilbur says, I then cut him off knowing its going to turn into a lecture.

"A 6FT SOMETHING CHILD WAS CHASING ME. AND PLUS WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND MESSES WITH TECHNOBLADES CHILD?" I yell, at Wilbur he then shrugs his shoulder.

"Your right who in the right mind messes with technoblades child" Wilbur agrees.

"THE BITCH  BROKE MY FINGER WHY ARE YOU AGREEING WITH HER?" Tommy yells, confused and mad.

"YOU WHERE CHASING ME BITCH BOY" I yell at him, glaring in nis direction.

"Shut up-" he scroffs.

"THE CLOUT I WILL GET!" I yell, pulling out my phone and tweeting something. 

"Come on man!" Tommy yells, silently suffering.

|@Hurtinqtears 

Currently in the hospital because I broke 'the tommyinnits' finger. It was not my fault the tall, freaking, dumb, blonde 6ft child was chasing me and I ran to Dadblade and he tole me to duck and I did 😌 Causing Tommy to go flying in front of me and breaking his finger 🥳😎 (TOMMY IF YOU ARE READING THIS DONT MESS WITH THE BLADE DUO BITCH 🥱)

|❤7.3M|💬3.2M|🔁99.5K|

|

|

|@Nihachu

Are you okay?

|

|

|@Hurtinqtears 

Yes thanks for asking 🥰😘❤💋😙😙😌😌❤❤💋💋🥰🥰😘😘

|

|

|@Nihachu

No problem 👍😘

|@Technothepig

never mess with the blood duo :|

|

|

|@Hurtinqtears 

yessir 🙄✋

----------------

Words:1059

A/N: THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT I HAVE BEEN GETTING ON THIS BOOK IS INSANE! THANK YOU!!! QUICK UPDATE PHONE IS ABOUT TO GO FLAT!! ALSO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH NOT MUCH MOTIVATION BUT I HAD A SUDDEN BURST OF MOTVATION TO UPDATE SO I DID ALSO THANK U FOR NEARLY 40K READS ITS INSANE AND BLOODY 1.1K VOTES DAMN AND THE AMOUNT OF COMMENTS DONT GET ME STARTED LMAO

ALSO DADBLADE COMING IN CLUTCH AM I RIGHT?!