045

Mark‼️

Hey... We need to talk...
Read 7:18pm

Yeah... 😐 We do-
Read: 7:18pm

Roof 7:30pm?
Read 7:19pm

no.
Read 7:19pm

Alright... what about outside
in 5 minutes.
Read 7:19pm

fine.
Read 7:20pm.

----
I sit up and check the twitter.

|@WilburSoot
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
HURTINQTEARS AND I COLLABED AND WE HAVE AN EP COMING OUT TOMORROW!! GO STREAM IT WHEN YOU CAN!
|♥️9.4M|💬5.5M|🔁8.2M|
|
|
|@Quackity
HAHA I HAVE ALREADY LISTENED TO IT
  |
  |@hurtinqtears replying to @Quackity: fuck off.

|
|
|@User1
CANT WAIT TO STREAM IT!!!
-----
I turn off my phone and make my way outside, I put my phone in my pocket and sit next to the pool looking at the stars.

"Hello..." Mark says, I look at him and nod my head.

"Uh- hi" I say, before looking at the stars.

"Umm... How are you?" He asks, I just smile.

"Oh god- I'm doing... Great" I lie, looking at him smiling.

"Good to hear..." He says, I just look back at the stars.

"So? You wanted to talk?" I say, biting the inside if my cheek.

"Yeah... Umm... I'm sorry" He says, I just chuckle.

"So you apologize to me after hear my songs... Did you only just see the damage you did to me?" I ask, looking at him sarcastically smiling.

He just sighs and sit down about 5 metres away from me.

"I get I hurt you and... Umm pushing you away and all that" he says, I chuckle again.

"And for yelling at me for no reason. Making me feel like I did something wrong. Making me feel like absolute shit. Mark... How do I say this" I say, looking at him in the eyes.

"I trusted you... With my whole damn heart but you broke it into tiny pieces. I thought you would be there. I thought you wouldn't leave... I thought you where my partner in crime." I say, trying not to cry. I turn away and stare at the stars.

"I know and I'm sorry-" he says, I just cut him off and laugh.

"Whats sorry going to do now Mark? I tried... So fucking hard for us to work but you just couldn't give 2 fucks could you?" I ask him, biting my lip and starting to cry.

"I know... I know... and sorry is no excuse for what I did. I was such a dick and I- I... I liked you Francis... and when I like people I push them away because I feel like they are going to hurt me... and I know its not an excuse for my actions" Mark says, I just start to play with my fingers.

"Your not the only one you realise that? I tend to that aswell... due to my past well my mother... But Mark yiu should have just told me" I say, looking at him, he then looks at me.

"I know I should have- I know but... I just- I couldn't bring myself too and Im sorry." Mark says, running his hand through his hair and pulling at it.

I grab his hands and move them away from his hair, I then let go of his hands and look at the sky.

"Im sorry but if you want to fix what you broke your gonna have to do more than apologize." I say, scratching at my skin.

"Hey dont do that" He says, grabing my hand. He then holds it and doesn't let go so I don't either.

We then sit in comfortable silence hand in hand watching the stars, neither if us wanting to move. I then point at the bright stars and show him the constellations.

He just smiles... I then smile and turn my head to look at him. I admire his every move... He looks kind if cute with the moon reflecting on him.

I then look back up to the sky and admire it before speaking.

"Soo... You have to admit I beat the shit out of Chole..." I say, smirking. He just chuckles.

"You did and you were righr she used me for clout" he says, laughing right after.

"Oh- my I'm so sorry" I say, apologising and feeling bad looking at him.

"Its fine not your fault its mine for dating her it was obvious" Mark says, looking at me. I then look at him and admire his eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty" I say, looking away. He just laughs.

"Thanks" He says, chuckling.

"Your eyes are pretty too" he then says straight after.

I let go off his hand and get up, I then look at him and smile.

"Good talk" I say, going inside.
---------
TOMMYS POV
---------
"MARK" I yell, looking around the house. I then sigh before checking out the back and see Francis and Mark laying down next to each other hand in hand.

I try not to aww, so I turn around smiling I then go upstairs into mt room waiting for Mark.

Finally the can get together...
---------
FRANCIS POV
---------
I go inside and see Tommy going up stairs smiling, I just smirk and wonder whats the about I'll ask him later. I then walk into the living space to see everyone talking.

"SUP BITCHES" I say, walking over to Wilbur, Tubbo, Techno and Kady.

"Join L'manburg" Wilbur says, I just look at him.

"No I dont like government Wilbur and plus I'm siding with Technoblade" I say, I then hear Clay go what.

"No you will not join Technoblade to much arson will be caused" Clay yells, I just laugh.

-------
Words: 943
A/N: JDBDIDNDO NEW CHAPTER UPLOADED ENJOY THE HURTINQBOO CONTENT