061

TW:
Hullacination, Yelling and Mentions of Death
------
Tommys POV
------
"ITS ALL-" Kady yells, I cut her off.

"NO! STOP- STOP JUST STOP JUST STOP! SHUT UPPPP" I yell, I feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I punch the wall which leaves a hole, I slid down the wall. I then breakdown.

"Hey hey-" I hear Wilbur say.

"Just go. Leave me alone!" I say, inbetween sobs.

"Its ok to not be-" Wilbur says again.

"Just stop please! Just stop!" I say, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Leave him Wilbur" Kady says, giving me a weak smile.

I just sit there curled in a ball crying, I then hear someone sit next to me.

"Go away." I say, bluntly.

"No." Tubbo says, his voice cracking. He must have been crying too.

"Tubbo please. I'm not in the mo-" I then get cut off.

"I'm not either and I'm staying here whether you like it or not" He says, trying not to cry.

"Fine" I say, sniffling. I grab my phone and click camera roll. I then see a photo of Francis and I at the supermarket on the ground. Mark took this photo.

I then keep scrolling to I click on a video of us screaming the lyrics of a Hamilton song.

I start to smile, I keep scrolling through the photos of us.

Why am I sitting her while she is dying?..

I get up and head towards the door.

"No one is leaving. You're not going to the hospital." Phil says, from the couch.

"I'm going whether you like it or not." I say, opening the door.

"You are not leaving and thats final!" Phil says, a bit more stern.

"Bye" I say, exiting the door. I'm at the fence when the door opens and I see Wilbur.

"BACK INSIDE NOW!" He yells, I shake my head.

"I'M NOT GOING TO SIT IN THE HOUSE WAITING FOR NEWS! I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I DON'T WILBUR! I'M NOT READY TO LOSE HER... NOT YET AT LEAST... SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!" I yell, running whilst pulling out my phone and typing up Brighton hospital.

I put my airpods in and click on shuffle. I then hear 'Walked through hell' by Anson Seabra.

Because when you said jump.
I said how high?
But when I jumped you said goodbye.
I would've walked through hell to find another way.
I would've laid me down if I knew that you would stay.
I would've crossed the stars to keep you in my life.
But now I'm falling hard without you here tonight.

Without you here tonight...

I approach the tall building so called a hospital, I put my mask on and walked through the automatic doors. I saw heaps of people turn there heads towards me. I instantly put my head down and walk towards the front office.

"If it isn't Tommy? How is your arm?" The lady asks, I just shake my head.

"Its great umm... I'm here to see someone named Francis Darwin." I say, looking at the lady.

"Ahhh I see. Her room is on the fourth floor room 407" The lady says, smiling. I give her a faint smile back and make my way towards the elevator.

I click the button and wait for it. I see 2 nurses walk out. I walk in and click 4, I tap my foot inpatiently waiting for the door to close.

I then see a pair of feet enter the elevator, I keep my head down until I hear them speak.

"So how's life" I hear Francis say, my head instantly bolts up. I look around to see no-one but a old lady.

"Sorry about that. What level?" I ask the old lady, she just chuckles.

"Its fine, I'm going to floor 6" She replies, I just smile faintly.

I hear the doors open and I quickly rush out of the elevator and try and find door with the numbers 407.

After about 5 minutes I approach the door, I knock and see wait until it opens, when it does I see Techno is infront of me.

"Expected you Wilbur said I would be seeing you. How you holding up?" He asks, I just look at him on the urge of tears.

"Fantastic actually you know." I say, sarcastically. Techno moves and I enter behind him. He shuts the door behind me.

I then see Francis on a hospital bed, I choke back my tears, and shake my head.

"She didn't deserve this" I somehow get out.

"I really didn't" I hear her say, I turn around to see nothing.

"You good?" Techno asks, I nod my head yes.

"Yeah I thought I heard something" I say, looking around.

I then hear Francis' song play in my airpods. I pause the song and look at her.

"You'll be my favourite" I whisper, before sitting next to her. I just bit my lip holding back tears.

"Its ok to cry tommy" I hear francis say, I look at her to see her asleep.

"Over here" I then turn my head to my left to see her...

Its just a hallucination right? I haven't slept in 2 days... Its just a hallucination shes not real.

I turn my head back to Francis before looking at her arm.

"She lost alot of blood" Techno says, obiviously seeing me looking at her arm.

"Will she be ok? Will she wake up? Techno answer me please... Techno... Please answer me" I choke out, I then cry knowning the answer.

"Tommy..." Techno says.

Will she be ok?
Yeah stop thinking negitative.
Not my fault.
Shut up and listen to techno.
--------
Words: 1003
A/N: WELLL HMMM.... CLIFFHANGER ALSO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! LOOK AFTER YOURSELF. HERE IS A RANDOM BROWNIE RECIPE!!

1/2cup butter
2eggs
1cup sugar
1/3cup cocoa powder
2teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2cup flour

AND YES I LIKE CLIFFHANGERS!! MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN MAYBE!! I DONT KNOW YET MOST LIKELY THO