027

Recap from last time:

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" Technoblade yells, Walking into the house. I look at him and bolt to give him a hug. We hold onto the hug for about 5 minutes before letting go. My jaw is dropped when I see Quackity, Karl, Sapnap and Minx walking in. I hug all of them one by one.

I look at Sapnap before trying not to laugh, he just says what.

"Say 'hey mamas'" I say, before cracking up laughing. Everyone laughs and he is just saying that isn't funny.

About 2 hours later of karaoke, just dance and freestyle dancing. Tommy ends stream.

-------------

(Continued)

-------------

I take a sit next to Mark and lay my head on his shoulder, and look at his phone he is scrolling through photos of some girl?

"Whos that?" I ask pointing to the girl, he then looks down at me.

"My sister aka your bestfriend Aurora, shes our age y'know" He says, I just nod.

I take another look at her, she has dirty brown hair and green-y blue eyes. Pretty.

"She is really pretty" I say, looking at him. He just smiles.

(IM IN A MEET WITH MY CLASS AND MY P.E. TEACHER SAID: ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT? IS HE CALLING US FAT OR?? )

"Don't tell that to her face her ego is too big" He said laughing, I just let out a little laugh before yawning.

"Your tired aren't you" He asks, I just shake my head no.

"Mhmm" He says, smiling before shaking his head.

I look around and see the backdoor, I then smile. I get up and grab Mark by the arm and drag him outside, he just looks confused. I open the backdoor and close it behind Mark. I run into the middle of the backyard and laid down.

"Why? Aren't you cold you have no jumper" He says, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"No I'm not cold" I say, laying down I then hear the backdoor open and again and see Tubbo and Tommy coming outside.

"Hello peoples" I say, trying to not to yawn. The 3 of them lay down next to me.

"Imagine if we are the wiggles, Tommy would be the loud, swearing addict one. Francis would be the scary, stupid and mature one. Mark would be the slenderman and the parent of the group. What would I be?" Tubbo says, out of the blue this makes me think hard.

"Tubbo you would be the innocent and sweet one but also can be tommy when you want to be wiggle" I say staring at the stars, the 3 of them laugh knowing what I just said basically describes Tubbo.

"Whats everyones favorite color?" Tommy says, quietly sounding tired.

"Orange" I respond starting to fall asleep.

"Royal Blue" Ranboo responds, looking at me.

"Yellow.and Tommy we know yours is red" Tubbo says, Tommy then starts arguing with tubbo about how he wanted to say it.
(I dont know tubbos fav color so if it isnt tell me lol)

I zone out and find myself asleep.

---------------

Marks POV

---------------

"Guys shut up Francis is asleep" I say, looking at the 2 bickering back and fourth.

"What even is the time?" Tubbo says, Tommy then pulls out his phone.

"2am" He says, getting up Tubbo then gets up too.

I just stare at them, while they stare back.

"Are you going to pick her up or not?" Tubbo says, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Ok gezz" I say, I pick her up bridal way since its easier.

I follow behind Tubbo and Tommy follows behind me, once we reach inside Francis clings onto me. I then tense up and slowly untense as I get used to it. I go up the stairs and Tubbo opens the bedroom door. I then realize me and Francis share a bed, I got red but luckily the light is off and you can't notice. Tubbo and Tommy start laughing realizing the problem since I have stayed frozen.

"When is Manifold arriving" I say looking at Tommy.

"Like 2 days" He says, I then nod.

I start putting Francis on the bed when the boys say goodnight so I say it back. I lay her under the covers of her and turn around to make my way to Manifolds bed, when I hear Francis say something.

"Come back" She whispers again sitting up.

(GOD THIS SOUND SO DIRTY?! PLEASE 💀✋)

I then turn around and lay down on the other side of the bed. I quickly grab my phone and make an alarm for 7am. So I can wake up early and have a shower, I put my phone down and fall asleep.

------------------------------

Francis's POV

-----------------------------

Words: 761 Words

A/N: ACTUALLLLYYYY NEXT CHAPTER LOL L I FEEL BAD BUT I HAVE TO DO MY SCHOOL WORK SO LIKE YEAH I WILL UPLOAD A LONGER CHAPTER MAYBE LIKE 1500 WORDS FOR NEXT CHAPTER SO BARE WITH ME YEAH THIS

I JUST SCROLLED AND REALISED HOW SMALL THE CHAPTER IS SORRY