039

"STOP MOVING DICKHEAD" I yell at him, he then says blah blah. So I smack him in the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATE" He yells back, I then mock him and say 'blah blah'

Me and Tommy are sitting in the living room doing his makeup, I mean its not done so it could get better.

"WE ARE HOME" I hear Phil yell.

"PHIL TELL TOMMY TO STOP FUCKING MOVING." I yell to him, he turns his head to us and starts laughing.

"Francis what have you done to my manly power why is he laughing" I then smirk and try not to laugh.

"YOU WERE MOVING SO DON'T BLAME ME!" I yell at him.

"Ohhh this is a nice house." I hear a new voice say, when I say I snapped my neck in the direction I snapped my neck in her direction.

"Tommy we are going to Wilbur and Technos room" I say, giving him wide eyes. He then understands and we go to there room.

Tommy sits on the couch, I open up my phone and start writing lyrics down.

'Was it that easy to move on?'

'Got a new girl in less than 24 hours'

'While I was wondering what I did wrong'

"What ya doing" Tommy says, looking over my shoulder.

"Writing a song because me an Wilbur are doing an EP tomorrow." I say, smiling.

"I WANNA COME" He yells, with his eyes lit up.

"Sure go ask Wilbur" I say, he then bolts out of the room and all I can hear is 'YES YOU ARE POGCHAMP THANK YOU WILBUR YOU ARE THE MOST POGCHAMP MAN I KNOW'

I then see him walk back in and close the door behind him, I then look at him confused.

"Go on bestie sing those lyrics you have" He says, I just roll my eyes and take a deep breath before singing.

"I was on my own, I liked it that way.. but then you came along, brought joy into my sad world. Oh.. oh.. oh.. I trusted you with my heart, but then you broke it in half... I don't know what I'm  meant to do without you~ You said you would you would stay... but you where lying to my face.. oh.. oh... I loved you I did... but you ended up leaving me behind like all the others did... oh.. oh. ohh..

 You met a new girl hope shes nice... hope she treats you better than I did... oh darling... I hope shes that one that sees the better in you.. I hope shes better than I ever treated you... Oh.. oh.. oh.. I trusted you with my heart but then you broke it in half... I don't know what I'm meant to do with you~" I sing out, trying not to cry.

"Thats all I got" I say, I then look at my shoes.

"Well I'm gonna listen to it 24/7 and stream it on my twitch" He says, smiling. I just smile back.

"DINNER!" I hear Clay yell, I put my airpods in and listen to 'Remember that night by Sara Kays' I got up and walk downstairs, I then take a seat at the table. I got given a plate of Steak and veggies, I then play with my food not feeling hungry anymore.

'He doesn't like you because your too fat' 

I then shake my head and look up too see Wilbur looking at me, I smile and take a bit of one veggie. I then see Chole all over Mark, I just roll my eyes. I pull my chair out and it goes 'screech'

"I'm not hungry" I say, grabbing my plate and pushing my chair back in.

"You haven't eaten anything." Kady says, looking at me.