024

"Wake up Francis" Clay says shaking me, I groan and sit up. I rub my eyes and look at him, to then realize we are in LONDON.

I quickly pack up my stuff and bolt out of my seat and walk with Clay and Kady, basically jumping off the walls. I take my headphones out and put them in my pocket.

We all approach the baggage are, I wait impatiently for my bag and as soon as I see it I grab it. I put it on the ground and grab the handle thingy. I then my head to the left to see Clay on the phone.

"They are waiting for us at McDonalds" Clay says, looking around for a sign to say where it is.

I pull out my phone click on snapchat and check location, I then see Niki's bitmoji, so I zoom in and follow it. Clay and Kady soon follow behind me confused on where I am going.

After about 5 minutes of following her bitmoji I look up and see a sign that has McDonalds on it.

"How?" My sister says looking at me confused.

"A magician never tells there secrets" I say smirking, I then follow behind the 2 until we reach McDonalds.

Clay has dropped his suitcase and bolted, I then lift my head up and see Wilbur. Before I realize I have dropped my suitcase and bolted to hug him. Once I reach his arms I'm lifted up in the air, after a couple seconds he puts me down. That's when I realize the height difference.

"Hello Wilbur" I say trying not to jump up and down.

"Hello Francis" He says, grinning.

I turn my head to my left to see Niki, I let out a squeal and bolt over to her and give her to longest hug ever. I let go and smile at her, Best Day Ever!

"hello" Niki says smiling, I then smile back.

"Hi" I say, pulling down my mask.

"I love your eyeliner teach me" She says excited. I then nod.

I look behind Niki too see the one and only British child.

I walk over to him and give him a hug. After a couple seconds I let go and look up at him.

"Hello Mr. Jump In the Cadillac" I say, trying not to laugh.

"Alright Mrs. Boo" he says, with a grin. I then stare at him dead in the eyes with no emotion.

He looks crap scared this causes everyone to laugh.

"You have one more chance to redeem yourself got it" I say in my monotone voice.

He then nod, I then smile and turn to my right to see Tubbo.

I give him a tight hug and let go.

"HELLO" he says smiling. I then grin.

"Hi!" I say smiling. I then turn around and see George, I run and give him a tight hug.

I let go and look up at him.

"Jesus I feel tall now" he says joking.

"I'm still waiting for the apology note for waking me up. So better watch your mouth" I say before smiling and turning around to see Philza and Kristin.

I hug smile spreads reaches my face before I run and give them both a hug.

"HI" I say happily, biting back a smile.

"Hello mate" Philza says, smiling.

"Hello Sweetie" Kristin says, I then give them a second hug.

"I want a second hug!" Wilbur says.

"No" I say letting go and looking at him, he then gulps and goes on his phone.