059

"what the hell are we going to do with you?" Techno laughs, I just shake my head focussing on my driving (I UPDATED LAST CHAPTER AT THE END SO GO READ THAT FIRST IF YOU WISH)

"Court we go to court and see my mother" I say as a joke, laughing.

No-one laughed.

"What?" I ask, pulling over at a 7-eleven.

"Why are we stopping" Wilbur asks, when I park the car.

"Food and slushie" I smile, before jumping out and locking the door.

"Alright then" Techno says, walking in behind me.

I run over to the slushie machine and use every flavour but sour apple (idk). I then run over towards the candy isle and grab sour patch kids and lollipops (or anything idm)

I go to the cashier and put my stuff up, I go to pull out $20 just to see Mark pay.

"Keep the change" He says, smiling at the cashier.

I grab my drink and he grabs my lollies. We walk back to the car to see Wilbur in the drivers seat and techno in the passenger seat.

I groan before going into the backseat.

"You said I was the driver bitchass" I complain, pouting crossing my arms.

"Not no more" Techno says, pointing the camera at my face.

"bitchass" I mumble under my breath.

"Language missy" Techno says, looking at me. I just nod.

"I love that I got that on camera" Wilbur says, pointing it at me and Techno.

"Bruhhhhhh" Techno says, slouching.

"Drive. Before I make you" I say kicking his seat. He just mocks me.

"I will chase you with a knife again" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"AHHH PEOPLE WATCHING STORY TIME! Basically one morning I stole all the minors phones, and Francis started chasing me with a knife and shit until I gave it back! IT WAS FUCKING SCARY!!" Wilbur says, cluching his heart dramatically.

"Shut up." I reply, I then pull out my phone and scroll through twitter to see I'm verified

I decide to post a dnf tweet because why not am I right.

"GUYS IM FUCKING VERIFIED MY FIRST TWEET DNF" I yell, laughing like a maniac and clicking post. I then hear all there phones go off.

"Aww you guys have my notifications you guys are so sweet I could kill yous and sew little buttons in your eyes." I say smiling they just laugh nervously.

|@Hurtinqteats✓| Francis🍜
Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now.
|Comments|
|
|
|@Dream✓
Delete this.
|
|
|@hurtinqtears✓
no. 😙

|
|
|@KarlJacobs
WE LOVE DNF AYEEEE.😘😘😙
|
|
|@Hurtinqtears✓
YESSSIRR 😏😩

|
|
|@Kady.Darwin
He is pissed lmao 💀
|
|
|@hurtinqtears✓
Whyyyyyyyy we all know he likes georgeeee.
|
|
|@Kady.Darwin
Sometimes I think you forget he is dating me 😐
----
"Hello" Techno says, putting his phone on speaker.

"FRANCIS DELLA DARWIN DELETE THAT TWEET THIS INSTANT" Clay yells through the phone, I laugh.

"Or what?" I say giggling.

"God damn it Francis" Clay says, hanging up.

Everyone looks at me before bursting out laughing, I then join in as Wilbur pulls out 7-eleven.
------
3rd POV
------
The 4 of them were cracking jokes, some very dark. They got pulled over once, since Wilbur decided to use his phone to put on music while driving.

They all were screaming lyrics at the top of there lungs including techno, which was funny.

A couple of fans recognised them and took photos which were taken down as it had Wilburs number plate in them.

They are about 10 minutes til they reach home, Francis and Mark are fast asleep.

"Hey Wilbur do you reckon I'll win custody? I just keep thinking I won't and she will have to go back to her mother." Techno asks, obiviously stressing.

"Techno listen to me right now mate, does she trust you?" Wilbur asks techno, focusing on the road.

"Yes." Techno responds, rubbing the back of his neck with his leg shaking.

"Is she comfortable around you?" Wilbur asks, again.

"Yes." Techno responds, again looking at wilbur.

"Does she like the idea of you getting custody?" Wilbur questions, taking a quick look at the two passed out kid.

"Yes she was excited" Techno responds, Wilbur just shakes his head laughing.

"All those reasons right there are why you shouldn't worry, you have literally nothing to stress about." Wilbur responds, taking a turn off the highway.

"You're right my gosh, what am I thinking?"  Techno laughs, looking at Francis.

"Its fine to feel like that man, we all get anxious at times its completely normal" Wilbur reassures Techno, all you can hear is Techno chuckle.

"God man its gonna feel so weird, I will literally have a legal daughter how are my parents going to react" Techno says, laughing. Wilbur just chuckles pulling into the street that everyone is staying in.

"Dibs not waking the gremlin child" Wilbur says, way to fast. Techno groans.

"Fine" he mumbles pulling out his phone and taking a photo of the couple.

|@TechnoThePig✓| Techno

(Not me actually taking the time to scribble out the face)

Mentioned: @Ranboosaysstuff @Hurtinqtears
Break her and I will not hesitate to go to jail for murder.
|Comments disabled|
-----------
WORDS: 906
A/N: YOU GUYS ARE INSANE THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K DODBEOEJSOS TAHANK YOU FIDBDOSNSOSNSOEN GOSH IM BEYOND GRATEFUL I WAS CRYING WHEN I RELAISE LIKE THANM TOU!!!