038

I feel some my shaking me and I just groan before saying I'm up, I open my eyes and rub the sleep out of them before sitting up and cracking my back, I then look up to see Wilbur.

"Get up where leaving in 10 minutes to go to the carnival" Wilbur says, I then widen my eyes I open my suitcase grab an outfit and my makeup.

I rush to the bathroom quickly chucking on my outfit which took about 1 minute, I then grab my eyeliner and start doing it. I'm halfway done when Wilbur says we are leaving. I groan before taking my eyeliner and my phone with me downstairs.

"Your makeup its not done" Clay tells me, I then look at him and give him a 'say it again bitch go on' face.

I then turn around to see Mark, Tommy and Tubbo laughing. I the turn around before hearing Tommy call me over. I walk over and stand next to Tommy and Tubbo.

"Nice makeup doofus" Tommy says, before laughing. I then look at him and bite my cheek.

"Say it again I fucking dare you" I say, grinning squinting my eyes.

"Say it again I fucking dare you blah blah" Tommy mocks me, I then crack my knuckles and my neck.

"I'm sorry" He says, almost immediately, I then look at him and start laughing.

"So much for 'I'm not a child I'm a big man'" I say, holding back my laughter.

"Fuck off" He says, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Bet see ya" I say, skipping over to Niki, Manifold and Minx.

"Hey bestiess" I say, they all laugh.

"Wad up bbg" I say, to Niki doing the iconic lipbite before winking at her.

"Sexy lad" I then say straight after looking at minx.

"THE ONE AND ONLY HURTINQTEARS AKA FRANCIS CALLED ME A SEXY LAD" Minx yells, this makes me crack up laughing.

I then continue talking to them until the whole group was downstairs.

"SHOTGUN BITCHES" I yell, jumping into Wilburs car. I then flip down the mirror thingy and do my eyeliner.

I then hear a song go on... 'Washing Machine Heart by Mitski'

"WHO TF HAS AUX" I say, getting hyped.

"Meee bestie" Sapnap says, I then smile.

"YESSS FUCKING POGCHAMP SONG" I yell, bopping my head to it.

"OF COURSE IT IS" Niki says, I then gasp and look at her.

"WIFE" I squeal looking at her she just smiles.

"CAN I MARRY YOU ON THE SPOT?" I ask, she then nods.

"NIKI NIHACHU WILL YOU MARRY ME" I ask pretending to do the ring thingy.

"Yess" She says, putting her hand on her head dramatically.

I then grab my eyeliner and draw a ring on her ring finger and do the same with mine.

-----

10 minutes later of listening to bops

------

I then put my airpods in and start humming 'I'm not angry anymore by Paramore' I walk over to the group.

"Alright group we are at a carnival we are going to be here for 5 hours so have fun while it lasts" Clay says, beforing interlocking his hand with my sister and walking off with her.

"USE A CONDOM I DON'T WANT TO BE A AUNTY YET" I yell at them, the whole group starts laughing.

"SERIOUSLY FRANCIS" Kady yells, giving me wide eyes I just wiggle my eyebrows up and down.